The Formula 1 Thread | Page 8 | Vital Football

The Formula 1 Thread

And there was talk of reversing the track at Silverstone for the second race but that has been shelved because of the safety work around curbs etc that is required.

On another note I am reliably informed by a trusted expert (junior 1) that George Russell is lined up for Mercedes. Not necessarily next year but will be there at some point....
He had the better of Norris in GP2 so is being restricted by the sad shambles that is Williams.

On another note I am reliably informed by a trusted expert (junior 1) that George Russell is lined up for Mercedes. Not necessarily next year but will be there at some point....
He had the better of Norris in GP2 so is being restricted by the sad shambles that is Williams.
Yes I think he is a Mercedes driver, kind of 'on loan' to Williams to get experience before presumably taking over when Hamilton bows out. He looked very good in GP2, he and Norris were definitely the stand-out drivers.

Yes I think he is a Mercedes driver, kind of 'on loan' to Williams to get experience before presumably taking over when Hamilton bows out. He looked very good in GP2, he and Norris were definitely the stand-out drivers.

Yes . That's it, kind of development type programme

Good lord. I have just read that ex F1 boss Bernie Ecclestone who is ...errr....89 is going to be a dad . His 44 yr old wife is due in July.

Go Bernie!!!. You old dog.

Williams F1 up for sale.

Shame . Standing on their own really as self owned but carry on the way they are they would disappear so understandable decision.

My two little Grandsons have been glued to the F1 today, they are 14 months now.

Just been looking at 50cc Bambino Karts for when they are 6, a couple of grand apiece. My Daughter and Son in Law are into F1 as well as is their other Grandfather. This could well be an option I can look into. Grandad and Grandpa both have very good Mechanical knowledge and Grandpa has a huge Garage he doesn't use and more money than sense. ;)

Magnificent pole position from Lewis Hamilton yesterday in filthy conditions = 1.2s faster than anyone else.

Set up nicely for a great race today. Quite possibly will focus on this rather than the game, which will get 'relegated' to the laptop. See what I did there? :ROFLMAO:

Ha . Yes. Junior 1 is most put out that if he prefers F1 to football today (which he will) he is upstairs on the xbox to watch it. I said that when Ayew adds a second after the tekkers opener then he can have the big tv . So I reckon he will be in the lounge watching F1 by the first round of pit stops.

A majestic weekend for Lewis Hamilton.

It's just such a pity he acts like a prat off the track.