The Formula 1 Thread | Page 63 | Vital Football

The Formula 1 Thread

I've been around the track, and there just isn't any room to widen it in most places.

When they, moved to bigger, wider, heavier cars they knew this would happen. They just aren't nimble enough to overtake.

Hmmmm. Bad backs all round by the sounds of it, with all the money in the sport, this is all a bit ridiculous isn't it.

Horner whinging again, saying they're making more of it to try and get a rule change that will disadvantage Red Bull. You can clearly see the drivers being pummelled. As if anyone needs to make anything up

Last edited:
From Hamilton today:

“You’ll see today for example we’ve got something relatively extreme,” he said.
“If it doesn’t work, it’s definitely a lot slower because it’s got less downforce. But that’s my role.
“I take that responsibility seriously, and whilst yes, it’s not been ideal on some weekends, it’s often set us back because we’ve lost a session or two, that’s OK, because eventually we’ll get there, and I’m proud to be part of that process.”

I meant to post this some weeks ago, but the main reason Hamilton has been behind Russell so often is because he's the Guinea Pig for the team. He's sacrificing his own results to help find answers.

I hope some of his detractors remember things like this.