The Formula 1 Thread | Page 61 | Vital Football

The Formula 1 Thread

Not great that.... I don't really understand why new events aren't the best races, as surely they all know what makes the greatest tracks/races now.

Mercedes let Hamilton down again with their strategy calls.

I think it's getting to the point where he needs to get away from them and their idiot strategists.

Not good. Predictably took a SC for things to get interesting. Too many street circuits nowadays when there are good old fashioned tracks not being used.

The owners of F1 couldn't care less as long as they are coining it in.

The Yanks are masters of fucking up everything they touch.

Monaco is over hyped and boring, but I get the prestige and all the bullshit. But one a year of that sort of thing is more than enough.

Mercedes let Hamilton down again with their strategy calls.

I think it's getting to the point where he needs to get away from them and their idiot strategists.

Yes, if they could get Russel to 5th, no reason they couldn;'t have secured a 4th for Lewis.

They were always spot on with all this, they do seem to have slipped.

Yes, if they could get Russel to 5th, no reason they couldn;'t have secured a 4th for Lewis.

They were always spot on with all this, they do seem to have slipped.

To not bring him in under the safety car was criminal.

Did I hear correctly that they've signed up the Miami GP for 10 years.

The new rules have made the cars Sh1t. This supposed to be the pinnacle of technology and the poor drivers are bouncing up and down like in an old jalopy.

It's mad IMO.

Well they said they would give closer racing but I'm sure they didn't intend for it to be the DRS train that we are getting.

The early signs were good I thought, but races like yesterday are just a procession really. Can't see that the many new fans they are looking at getting will be over excited and remain, if that continues.

Disappointing so far after the lord mayors show of last season. Maybe not having a truly competitive Brit in there isn't helping but it's just not feeling right at the moment. Don't like he look of the cars either!.