The Formula 1 Thread | Page 35 | Vital Football

The Formula 1 Thread

Brundle talking shite. Max was half off the track . Where the hell was Lewis supposed to go.

Cue days of Red Bull whinging.

Disgusting from Verstappen. Lost the plot because of the pit stop… those things happen in motorsport… can’t react like that deliberate dangerous driving. Without those new halos he would have killed Hamilton there.

Brundle talking shite. Max was half off the track . Where the hell was Lewis supposed to go.

Cue days of Red Bull whinging.
Agree the track isn’t wide enough to give Verstappen space, once he went off he has to go round the safe way back on the track like he did with Ricardo not straight into the side of another car at a 90 degree angle. As I’m typing leclerc shows how to do it

Max has to learn when to back out. Hamilton quite rightly pointed out the roles were reversed at turn 1 in Holland, and he backed out.

At some point they have to punish Max, or he'll keep doing it.

A case of the red mist I think, Max could be the Roy Keane of formula 1. It was a few seasons back when he lost it post race with Ocon pushing him several times in the chest following an incident on the circuit, in Brazil I think. I thought he might have mellowed a bit since then but it doesn’t look like it.
He needs to cool it before he ends up killing someone.