The Formula 1 Thread | Page 21 | Vital Football

The Formula 1 Thread

Yes, was just discussing that with Mrs JPA.

This season has come round really quickly. All the talk about Red Bull being the front runners, but they seem to say that every year as Mercedes run away with it.

Interesting driver changes, really looking forward to this new season.

Nice to see British Racing Green and Aston Martin back on the track as well.

Really looking forward to tomorrow now.
I cannot stand Christian Horner and there is something really annoying about Red Bull but the sport needed them to step up.

However, they don’t learn do they. Early days but how the hell is Perez so far behind ?. Same with Gasly and Albon. This favouring of Max will again screw them for the constructors.

Oh and the little bit of genius from me already to put Gasly in my work fantasy F1 league :wahey:.
I think he is a cracking driver . Proving that smarmy twat Horner wrong as he did last season. :Fingers:

Last edited:
LOL, just a personality dislike of Horner or...?

Set up very nicely for tomorrow isn't it. Hamilton needs some competition, it was so 'easy' for him last season.

You just know that Mercedes will get it sorted, though. And race pace may differ to qualifying.

It will be interesting to see what happens. Can't wait.

LOL, just a personality dislike of Horner or...?

Set up very nicely for tomorrow isn't it. Hamilton needs some competition, it was so 'easy' for him last season.

Since watching Drive to survive series . Comes across as a right smary snake.

Gunther Steiner is a legend though .

Finished the 3rd series already btw . Brilliant as usual. The episode that covers the Grosjean Bahrain crash was great.

You just know that Mercedes will get it sorted, though. And race pace may differ to qualifying.

It will be interesting to see what happens. Can't wait.

Agreed... Would love to see Hamilton break the record for titles. People get in a real tizz about him, his demeanor, etc, but fuck it, he's a F1 champion six seven times over, he doesn't have to act as anything other than the rock star type of legend that he is!

Last edited:
Mercedes plan was scuppered when Bottas had that slow stop. He was going to get out and hold Max up . So to still win it despite that was class. And when the pressure was on Max was lacking again. His inexperience showed again.