The Formula 1 Thread | Page 15 | Vital Football

The Formula 1 Thread

Absolutely awesome achievement . And not finished yet. Will whatever he ends on ever be beaten?.

I was doing other things this afternoon but made sure I watched the end of the race to witness sporting history being made.

He's now the undisputed No1 I'd say but no doubt the experts will still not give him the credit he deserves and keep on about Senna, Schumacher etc great as they were this Lad is the best ever. He destroyed his teammate today by 20 odd seconds once he got past the snail

He is the GOAT but will never be recognised as that mainly due to the general public never really taking to him. The officials also try everything to stop him winning but fortunately he's just too good.

Last edited:
One of my twin Grandsons is mad on F1 love's watching the cars go round but he did fall asleep today so it must have bored him.
F1 is pretty boring to watch even Lewis says he used to get bored watching when he was younger as it was not competitive. He even apologised to the fans for being so dominant.
I'd like to see Verstappen in the Merc instead of Bottas. That would be some race

Crazy qualifying session at the Turkish GP - horrendous weather, two red flags and Lance Stroll (!!) puts his car on pole. Madness.

Hamilton P6, Bottas P9 - that's game over for the championship for Lewis, although obviously it's been a foregone conclusion for a while now.

It should make for a decent race tomorrow though.

Crazy qualifying session at the Turkish GP - horrendous weather, two red flags and Lance Stroll (!!) puts his car on pole. Madness.

Hamilton P6, Bottas P9 - that's game over for the championship for Lewis, although obviously it's been a foregone conclusion for a while now.

It should make for a decent race tomorrow though.

Rain forecast for tomorrow too. The Mercs couldn't get the best out of the tyres in the wet conditions which should mean Lewis will be champion providing he can stay on the track.

Going to be a fascinating race isn't it? Fascinating to see how pushes who off the track for a start (and from the start!)