The flip side of the potential takeover | Page 2 | Vital Football

The flip side of the potential takeover

So ignoring all the politics everyone is happy enough with the club paying twice the players value and extortionate wages just because the owners have money?

So ignoring all the politics everyone is happy enough with the club paying twice the players value and extortionate wages just because the owners have money?

If it's a means to success, its a yes from me

It’s always going to be something that devides opinion. The only people who know what really happened are those who were involved. There will always be those who speculate. Unfortunately things like this happen in many different situations. I don’t think any of us really know so we just have to decide for ourselves based on what we think. For me I still want rid of Ashley if it’s Saudi ownership then so be it.

I'm not happy with football in general,can't stand the shallowness but if you can't beat them....

You make some fair points but weren't you boycotting sports direct because of Ashley? I hatethe man just as much as anyone else but his human rights violations don't even come close to the Saudis. Just because you're not directly affected by the Saudis doesn't make it morally right. Football is just a game

I'm boycotting anything Ashley takes a sheckle from in protest at what Ashleys' done to my club. Not because of his human rights violations.

I've not stated anywhere that the Saudis are morally right .