The Fitness/Nutrition Thread | Vital Football

The Fitness/Nutrition Thread

10% body fat is my aim... not going mad, well, a little. And I do want to see where I can get to with deadlifts. Again, got to do that listening to my body, I am better at that these days than ever. I've got to 110 kg, the aim a few years back was double my bodyweight. Not sure if it will be possible, but I'll be giving it a go!

just bought a house, got a lovely big garden and im now weighing up how I can get a gym out there to do something similar.

having gone from 25 stone to 15 stone I am trying to get to 13.7, I was doing PT and also started running in January (couch to 5k) and was loving it, managed to complete a 5k and then must admit its all gone south now with the lockdown.

well done though Fear, another great comeback!

Well done fear.

As said I've been doing it too. Lost 22lb in 12 weeks.

All about toning for me now as even at 12 Stone 2lbs I'm still very wobbly in all the wrong areas.

Last 12 weeks has been a great kick start... Next phase of toning will be a much longer haul I think.

Still hopeful of going on our cruise in August so got 4 months to get properly beach ready.

10% body fat is my aim... not going mad, well, a little. And I do want to see where I can get to with deadlifts. Again, got to do that listening to my body, I am better at that these days than ever. I've got to 110 kg, the aim a few years back was double my bodyweight. Not sure if it will be possible, but I'll be giving it a go!

110kg! You must be a beast. I'm about 90kg at the moment. I've been losing weight through this lockdown thanks to the ever wonderful Mrs Butter's healthy cooking.

110kg! You must be a beast. I'm about 90kg at the moment. I've been losing weight through this lockdown thanks to the ever wonderful Mrs Butter's healthy cooking.

I think my best was 140kg, will have to check, so slowly building back towards that.

Changed the name of my thread to maybe get a decent fitness and nutrition thread going again.

Just answered sirdennis in the interesting thread re his workout saying if you ignore the grabby title (not a dig, you need to grab attention online!) this is a very good abs/core workout.

His channel is definitely the best and most informative. Alot of youtubers give conflicting advice and without assuming..... I would assume are supplemented up to their eye balls but making out their 4 minute upper body session will get you ripped and looking like them.
Jeff is honest and is the most knowledgeable. Plus his gains look completely natural.
I'm not against people taking things but I am when they are making out they get their herculean body by just doing 10 minutes a day.

Yes, agreed, used to try and watch more but gave up on them, found this guy not long back and like very much how he presents his information and think he is bang on.

Lost another 2lb as of yesterday.

That's now 24lb in total, and I'm down to 12 stone dead.

Not really much else to lose without me stating to look gaunt and ill, but would love to be able to say I've lost 2 stone, so another 4lb to go and that will be that, just a case of maintaining it then.

You feeling better at your more natural weight? Been great doing this plan hasn't it!