The Fear Blog - This Could Be Mouthwatering For Aston Villa | Vital Football

The Fear Blog - This Could Be Mouthwatering For Aston Villa

and to think a number on here didn't want him at the helm.:wagging:
His ideas and the way he has got the team trying to play is pure joy after years of dull excuse filled managers who froze once in the hot seat.
Even if we fail this year to go up, the future looks bright again.:cheers::cheers:

As you say quite a refreshing approach to management, I wonder what is being planned for the transfer window, could see a couple leave with
a few in. Can’t wait to see, but one thing for certain he will have had more time to coach the team by then

Young and hungry. What not to like? :grinning:

He seems to have a natural air of authority, which I think comes from him knowing what he's doing and the confidence in doing it.

In so many areas what he's doing is what a load of us have been hoping for for a very long time. The enthusiasm of the players backs it up. Must have been dire being sent out by Bruce with no plan and no real coaching.

Young and hungry. What not to like? :grinning:

He seems to have a natural air of authority, which I think comes from him knowing what he's doing and the confidence in doing it.

In so many areas what he's doing is what a load of us have been hoping for for a very long time. The enthusiasm of the players backs it up. Must have been dire being sent out by Bruce with no plan and no real coaching.

He looks so comfortable in the role , the job has not fazed him in any way shape or form and he seems to be relishing in it almost as if he new all along this was his destiny

"Hope springs eternal in the human breast" .... so said Alexander Pope. I say the tide is turning. I so hope so.

Still very early days for me. Of course I want Smith to be the one, he is a Villa fan, he is our current manager. If it works it will be back to the BFR, BL, JG days of success under one of us.

All I am saying is SB was also hailed at first for saying "that werent good enough" , he was hailed as no bull, straight talking. However, when it gets week after week of "we werent good enough" then those plaudits soon turn into "broken record, do something about it".

You only have to look at the Albion. Five weeks ago, Darren Moore was exactly the same. Now, after 4 defeats, he suddenly is out of his depth and SB is being mentioned as a successor.

Seen too many false dawns. I will make judgement at the end of the season.