The fat lady | Vital Football

The fat lady

DRAGNET

Vital 1st Team Regular
With regard to the proposed take over/buyout, remember nothing is certain until the fat lady sings.
We should all know that with our history, of those breath taking near misses, escaping relegation when in the Prem by the skin of our teeth. Our win against City against all the odds, no my friends we will not sleep easily in our beds until it is all signed sealed and delivered.
I am not ditching my Hemerobiid ointment just yet.
As Saint Roberto use to say onwards and upwards.

With regard to the proposed take over/buyout, remember nothing is certain until the fat lady sings.
We should all know that with our history, of those breath taking near misses, escaping relegation when in the Prem by the skin of our teeth. Our win against City against all the odds, no my friends we will not sleep easily in our beds until it is all signed sealed and delivered.

Maybe, just maybe, this is the last minute equivalent of the winner in the Cup Final against City or the winner against WHU or Arsenal (twice).
I do however know how you feel, and this next week or two will seem like another 3 months, but lets try and be positive, afterall they have put down a big deposit so must be pretty keen.

🤞🤞🤞🤞