The FA Vase | Vital Football

The FA Vase

cocopops

Vital Youth Team
I'm going non league this Saturday to watch the mighty Carlton Town play in the FA Vase,it's like the FA Cup but only for minnow clubs who play in the lower leagues,nooo not league one or league two,not even the National League,even further down than that,go on,keep going and you will get there,anyway anybody else got an interest in it?

.....desperately clutches at straws :rotfl:

I'm going non league this Saturday to watch the mighty Carlton Town play in the FA Vase,it's like the FA Cup but only for minnow clubs who play in the lower leagues,nooo not league one or league two,not even the National League,even further down than that,go on,keep going and you will get there,anyway anybody else got an interest in it?

.....desperately clutches at straws :rotfl:
Will Woking be in it? If not, then no.
:grinning:

Woking aren't in the cup but Stalybridege Rovers play Nantwich at home....

Erm,I'm a bit concerned that that you both have to ask if your teams are in it,not die hards I'm presuming :utv:

Woking aren't in the cup but Stalybridege Rovers play Nantwich at home....

Erm,I'm a bit concerned that that you both have to ask if your teams are in it,not die hards I'm presuming :utv:
Pay attention, CP. I thought I made it clear that I only “keep an eye” on Woking cos I now have to live near that dump. City is my only true love.
:wub: