The Euros Summer 2021 Official Thread (2020) | Page 219 | Vital Football

The Euros Summer 2021 Official Thread (2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean like slab head, plays now he's fit.
If Jack's injured why is he playing at all, I'm pretty sure he's fit, Gareth doesn't trust him never has even at u21 level he never played him much

I did not know about this being the case with the U21s as well. If so, then he has just continued from where he has left off. Further reinforced my belief about "injury management" being nothing but pure BS.

I did not know about this being the case with the U21s as well. If so, then he has just continued from where he has left off. Further reinforced my belief about "injury management" being nothing but pure BS.

That's a bit red herring.

In late 2015 he switched from the Republic so was massively behind the current crop and it was tournament years, not endless pointless friendlies, but he was still involved and in his eligible remaining years he played seven times.

And we know he's on injury management, Jack has spoken about his individual training plan away from the group.

But Southgate is still a cock.

Whenever Sancho has played for England he’s done nothing. He’s a headless chicken who loses the ball more than he keeps it.

Never seen Sancho except in the friendly, and never on Youtube but so far I have not seen even a hint of his supposed fantastic dribbling skills or exciting qualities.

Why is Sancho now on the left when Gareth said we had plenty of people who can play on the left but he wanted someone focused on playing on the right???

Sancho lost the ball once and got away with it, second time not so much, he can’t run through players like that, He’s got good pace though and trying to do something.

Status
Not open for further replies.