The Euros Summer 2021 Official Thread (2020) | Page 42 | Vital Football

The Euros Summer 2021 Official Thread (2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look good Italy, far more attack minded than the Italian teams I grew up watching. Hopefully they play like that against Wales too

One or two of those Italian attackers could make a good backup option to Ollie.

Mancini's done a good job here. The Italian team is a bit mixed; not impressed by their no. 20. But they're well organised and got a cutting edge.

I hope our lot know the words to the national anthem

Well. Will they sing it ?.
This week a picture of the Queen was taken down from a Magdalen College (Oxford Uni) common room after students decided she represents ‘recent colonialism’. I‘d be sure the BLM movement would have views on colonialism and our lot are supporting the BLM movement with their gestures. So I take it the players are concerned about the colonialism links of the Queen and England .
I’m confused :eek: :grinning:.

Just thought I’d throw that bomb in there for the night .

Oh fcuk . I said bomb . Can I say that ? . Ollie Robinson said bomb on social media .

Arrgghhh . I just don‘t know what to do anymore !!!!!!.
Lol .

All said tongue in cheek of course but just underlines my complete confusion at the world and the world of social media . I think it’s my age . :lol:

Modern life is Rubbish
( good album though).

Last edited:
In Ireland we have former Irish international/ Birmingham City/ reading/ Fulham defender Stephen Kelly doing commentary during the match.... he sounds like he a teenager on a work experience temp job. He sounds so enthusiastic and happy with everything...... sickening.

In Ireland we have former Irish international/ Birmingham City/ reading/ Fulham defender Stephen Kelly doing commentary during the match.... he sounds like he a teenager on a work experience temp job. He sounds so enthusiastic and happy with everything...... sickening.
Poor lad. Look at his background. SHA etc. Doesn't stand a chance.

Foden 1600 PL mins this season
Jack who has missed near 13 games has still played 2200 mins

Jack plays every minute of every game Foden is still a bit-part player for City.

Conveniently ignoring all Foden's minutes in the Champions League (all the way to the final), league Cup (all the way to the final), and FA Cup (semi final).

Don't those minutes count?

Piss poor opener . Pass the valium

Ah, come on, Italy were great second half. Managed to break down a Sam-like defence. Basically, allowed them to come forward in the first 10 minutes to give them more space and just wore them down. As far as tournament openers go, that was pretty good. Remember England-Switzerland 1996? That was piss poor.

He's fucking awful isn't he

Status
Not open for further replies.