The Euros Summer 2021 Official Thread (2020) | Page 35 | Vital Football

The Euros Summer 2021 Official Thread (2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Mings did just fine. Not sure where all the criticism in his performances is coming from. Looks dominant to me (perhaps too much so in some circumstances...)

Cody worries me and Lingardinio is back to form. Can’t control or pass a football. I have no idea how he was so good for 5-10 games, and i suspect that’s the last we’ll ever see of him in an England shirt.

PS Lee Dixon talks a load of shite
You don't need to worry about Lingard he's not in the squad

I know I've criticised White here in defence of Mings, but I wouldn't say he was disinterested, I just thought he kept getting pulled in instead of holding - inexperience really - and it kept giving Mings too much to think about with Shaw wandering off as well.

As White settled more in the second half, I thought Mings was more improved as well as he could more focus on himself.

Re the Dixon debate - generally I didn't find him too bad but I had to giggle when he blamed Mings for Shaw being out of position and not chasing back, knowing full well if he'd have ever done that to Bould or Adams and left them exposed in that way he'd have been two foot off the floor by the neck.

Germany getting their pre-tournament house in order I see. 7-1 win with a team including Rudiger, Havertz, Werner, Gundogen who all got significant game time .

And what did the pathetic weak kiss arse of the top 4 Southgate do with the English players from the champions league final?.

SHAMBLES.

i think he panicked a bit, when he saw who was playing with him, dont think anybody else could of done any better, to be honest he plays a lot better with Mcguire around him, dont forget he is still a novice, and a good one seanie

Ever pundit, every fan, Jack must start . Then they pick their team and leave him out wtf are they just trying to preempt Southgate or do they really see Rashford and Sterling as better than Grealish.

Every one of them Jack has to start but.......

Ever pundit, every fan, Jack must start . Then they pick their team and leave him out wtf are they just trying to preempt Southgate or do they really see Rashford and Sterling as better than Grealish.

Every one of them Jack has to start but.......

I see that pattern emerging as well. They praise Jack to the hilt but then leave him out. Honestly feel it is based on the former of the two reasons you mentioned.

Germany wiping the floor clean with Latvia. When are England going to do the same against weaker teams?

England 5 - San Marino 0 - 25th March 2021
England 4 - Iceland 0 - 18th November 2020
Kosovo 0 - England 4 - 17th November 2019
England 7 - Montenegro 0 - 14th November 2019
Bulgaria 0 - England 6 - 14th October 2019
England 4 - Bulgaria 0 - 7th September 2019
Montenegro 1 England 5 - 25th March 2019
England 5 - Czech Rep 0 - 22nd March 2019

That's a fair few floor wipings in the past 2 and a bit years to be fair.

In the same time frame Germany have won by more than three goals just 4 times, including last night.

There must be a Mings agenda with the press. I just heard Danny I hate villa Murphy talking a load of shite on SSN.

Status
Not open for further replies.