The Euros Summer 2021 Official Thread (2020) | Page 2 | Vital Football

The Euros Summer 2021 Official Thread (2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you Ben Brereton ?

Blackburn forward Ben Brereton has opted to play for Chile after being called up to face Argentina and Bolivia in World Cup qualifiers.

The Stoke-born 22-year-old, who played for England at youth level, can represent Chile as his mother was born there.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57230110

Less tenuous than the ROI players of the 80's and 90's under wor Jackie.

If Southgate doesn't pick Jack for the final squad but takes people like Dier, Phillips, and the injured Henderson and Maguire I might actually storm St George's Park and string him from the nearest lamppost. Or maybe something less drastic but I'd still be fuming.

If Southgate doesn't pick Jack for the final squad but takes people like Dier, Phillips, and the injured Henderson and Maguire I might actually storm St George's Park and string him from the nearest lamppost. Or maybe something less drastic but I'd still be fuming.

The injury has given him an excuse. Still, Southgate is cock.

Natural bias apart,Jack is a rare talent. May not fit in with Gareths Lego football tactics.

Super Jack , Ollie and Tyrone in the provisional squad.

Konsa must consider himself unlucky if Godfrey and White have made it in the squad. He certainly is no worse than them and many of us will say he is better.

Shaw has been excellent to be fair, but if I see Trippier play at left back, I'll also storm St George's Park and scream "For Matty T!" before tattooing the words "Fucking Middlesbrough?!" in full down one side of Southgate's schnozz.

Super Jack , Ollie and Tyrone in the provisional squad.

Konsa must consider himself unlucky if Godfrey and White have made it in the squad. He certainly is no worse than them and many of us will say he is better.
I think Ben White is really good better than Konsa or Mings, just the sort of kid we should be looking at

I think Matty Targett is unlucky not to be in that squad.

Nick Pope has gone from 1st / 2nd choice to not in the squad at all.

Two most overworked keepers in the PL get picked for England ffs how we've slipped in the world of goalkeeping

Status
Not open for further replies.