The Euros Summer 2021 Official Thread (2020) | Vital Football

The Euros Summer 2021 Official Thread (2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Fear

A Wise Man (once sat next to him)
And as one season ends, another begins!

Be interesting which of our players get selected.

I think Jack, and Mings are pretty certain maybe Ollie other that them I think Southgate will stick with his favourites.

I think Konsa has had a poor end to the season by his standards. Matty Targett has done himself no harm this season and ought to be in contention. No doubt however that beaky will pick Dier or should that be Dire.

I think Konsa has had a poor end to the season by his standards. Matty Targett has done himself no harm this season and ought to be in contention. No doubt however that beaky will pick Dier or should that be Dire.
Konsa plays his best at CH along side Mings. Not a RB for me.

I’m going to be a smart arse and say: Gareth Southgate, told you so.

Not that I need to tell 90% of vital Villa obviously, but there’s a lot of respect for the Pizza Box big nosed ****** especially my London based mates. Very strange.

All that talent, and Southgate leads them out.

Are you Witton Lane in disguise!??!?!

Don't think you were about when Witton one (now sadly a Holte Ender In The Sky) but he used to infuriate people, being English but supporting Italy! Happy days!

I was going to make the same crack but thought it would totally confuse Pangloss lol

Just seen the Spanish squad for the Euros. Legendary shithouse Ramos not named and Adama Traore gets in. On paper looks like one of the weakest Spanish squads I've seen in 20 years.

Along with Poland we have the best striker in Europe, so it wouldn't be beyond the realms of possibility for us to go far in the competition.

Got a feeling in my water we'll get to the final.

So excitied, can't wait!

I think Ollie will get in along with Jack and Mings.

I was thinking the same. Ezri has been brilliant this season, but I do feel he has not quite been at the races in the last half-dozen games or so. Still very good but not quite up to his usual standard. Targett has been outstanding.
If Dier gets into the England squad I won't be surprised and it will just confirm for me how utterly clueless the England manager is.

Can't wait to see Philips Rice and Mount, Sterling Kane, Rashford, Eric Dire and John Stones with the clown prince in goal.

we all know what's coming with Gareth

Status
Not open for further replies.