The Euros Summer 2021 Official Thread (2020) | Page 92 | Vital Football

The Euros Summer 2021 Official Thread (2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I make no apologies for confirming IF Jack and Tyrone aren't selected, I will definitely be shouting for SJM and Scotland.

Goodness me Pride.

I think that is ridiculous. (With all due respect :grinning:)

I shall be hoping from start to finish, for an England win, I'm English, I support my country, not individual players. It is a team game and a 1000 other cliches.

And Jack might well be saved for the knockout phase, but as good as he is, he's not the be-all and end-all internationally and I would expect he'd agree, in the full knowledge, this is a team game and a squad game.

As Amy Winehouse sung, what kind of fuckery is this!?

Someone else may have already pointed this out but its shocking just how much better VAR is with proper officials running it as opposed to the jokers hired by the FA. Do we need to start importing referees as well.

Standard of on the field refereeing is much better too, gone are the days when the European refs blow up for every small infringement. I felt some of the England players on the weekend were expecting fouls to be given they would’ve got over here, but the continental refs seem to let more go (and rightfully in my view).

I know he'd scored a penalty but I'm just not seeing anything in Memphis Depay that shows why Barcelona are signing him.

Ha!.

Just talking on the beeb about Gazza’s goal against Scotland . Don’t remember Jimmy Hill banging on at half time about Gazza being shocking and should be given 10 mins before being dragged off in the second half :lol:

Can someone knowledgable about the European game tell me how Martin Braithwaite is at Barcelona? He looks wank to me. From Toulouse and Boro, to Barca, how’s that work?
Ask Josep Maria Bartomeu why he panicked and bought him out from Getafe and then compounded his cock-up by giving him a four and half year contract. They even got special permission to get him out of the transfer window as Dembele was injured [again & again]. Total farce from Bartomeu and his purchase cant hit a barn door - even worse than KPB. Thank God JMB is no longer there.

Status
Not open for further replies.