The Euros Summer 2021 Official Thread (2020) | Page 347 | Vital Football

The Euros Summer 2021 Official Thread (2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Castle Eden is another nice place up there. Ben Stokes bought Adam Johnson's house there after the paedophile got convicted.

Erm…
Why has a village got a nightclub ?.:unsure:

My village can barely support one pub . The other one shut years ago. :lol:
when i say Village i would say its on a par say with Knowle just down the road from Solihull (knowle had a club/bar too The Vaults) . Anyway The Trees is/was famous up there and folk commuted to it. Had some good memories in that place

Imagine going to a village nightclub, I reckon you’d get more aggro there than a big city
i rememeber years ago few of us went to Henley in Arden to do a pub crawl on FA Cup Final day (non Villa event). and Yes it was rough as fuck, all the young farmers out for a few ciders and a fight basically. Weird.

when i say Village i would say its on a par say with Knowle just down the road from Solihull (knowle had a club/bar too The Vaults) . Anyway The Trees is/was famous up there and folk commuted to it. Had some good memories in that place

Yes I visited Tall Trees myself about 20 years ago when visiting some friends. Huge place from memory and we got the bus there from Sunderland. It seems to attract people from all over the North East

UEFA trying to justify Jorginho not getting a red card for putting his studs into Jacks knee, because he touched the ball before it happened.

https://www.90min.com/posts/jorginho-news-uefa-tackle-jack-grealish-euro-2020-final

This completely contradicts the Swedish defender getting a red in the Ukraine game, when he clearly played the ball and followed through into someones knee.
It seems they are as keen as our FA not to admit it when someone makes a mistake

UEFA trying to justify Jorginho not getting a red card for putting his studs into Jacks knee, because he touched the ball before it happened.

https://www.90min.com/posts/jorginho-news-uefa-tackle-jack-grealish-euro-2020-final

This completely contradicts the Swedish defender getting a red in the Ukraine game, when he clearly played the ball and followed through into someones knee.
It seems they are as keen as our FA not to admit it when someone makes a mistake
Yeah, read that as well. Not impressed, but what do you expect? It's a subjective call either way but I thought the potential for serious injury was clear and therefore the challenge was reckless.

Yeah, read that as well. Not impressed, but what do you expect? It's a subjective call either way but I thought the potential for serious injury was clear and therefore the challenge was reckless.
I think in international finals they will always try to referee the games more leniently. No one wants the biggest games ruined by a sending off unless it’s absolutely necessary. In any other game Jorginho would be off, certainly in the premier league anyway.

I saw an article from Talksport that came up on FB. It said that Lampard would be able to get more out of the England squad than Southgate.

It's amazing how much the football world wants Lampard to be an amazing manager and how far that is from reality.

I saw an article from Talksport that came up on FB. It said that Lampard would be able to get more out of the England squad than Southgate.

It's amazing how much the football world wants Lampard to be an amazing manager and how far that is from reality.

The reality is both are overhyped managers benchmarked against some of the top managers in the game for some bizarre reason. I do think Southgate has a lot of qualities but the reality is throughout his career he has always, always, always been the runner up.

The reality is both are overhyped managers benchmarked against some of the top managers in the game for some bizarre reason. I do think Southgate has a lot of qualities but the reality is throughout his career he has always, always, always been the runner up.
Not for me, Jeff anyone who thinks Jack is not a starter for England is a complete tool. Even Frank would have started him and Mason Mount

Status
Not open for further replies.