The European Championship ‘21 | Page 35 | Vital Football

The European Championship ‘21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not proud of it but I do have racist thoughts sometimes. If being resentful of a race forming a community and culture that interferes with mine, then that's what I am, a racist.
That is so true Nick, leave their country, come ere, because of etc, then only try, even succeeding, and set up a mini country of their own here, mosques, temples, shops etc, thus we end up with "Ghetto's" no go area's.

Because so many are drunken louts. Binge drinking remains a huge problem in this country. Take a look at any pub or club at the weekends, or even the caf's the morning after & you'll find not much has changed in the last 20-30 years.

I'm all for a night of fun but getting hammered & fighting seems to be some people's way of letting their hair down. Women are just as guilty nowadays. I've witnessed wanton violence by women & have even had to intervene myself on one occasion. If i hadn't goodness only knows what could have happened.

Women nowadays are posting videos of themselves urinitaing in public on the street. Charming.
steve, the women aspect you posted about, its called.....equality! lol!

But lets be honest mate, I have worked as a doorman, when doormen were doormen, um bouncers, the worst most fearful time was looking after the doors when it was a "Hen Night" or even "Ladies Night", you just could not use your physique/strength.

That is so true Nick, leave their country, come ere, because of etc, then only try, even succeeding, and set up a mini country of their own here, mosques, temples, shops etc, thus we end up with "Ghetto's" no go area's.

So is it wrong or racist to be resentful of them ? Obviously I don't actively protest or campaign against them. But having the thoughts inside my head does kind of question myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.