The European Championship ‘21 | Page 5 | Vital Football

The European Championship ‘21

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has looked really poor. But as we know all he needs is one chance.

Looking poor is one thing. Crossing the white line with Kane's current attitude is another. If Southgate was the man to win us this tournament he would have subbed Kane at half time and given him something to think about. His effort levels and attitude are an utter disgrace and have been for 6 months.

Watching Modders live today just reminded me what it means to be an elite professional footballer. Enjoyed every minute of his performance. Kane could learn so much from him.

Looking poor is one thing. Crossing the white line with Kane's current attitude is another. If Southgate was the man to win us this tournament he would have subbed Kane at half time and given him something to think about. His effort levels and attitude are an utter disgrace and have been for 6 months.

Watching Modders live today just reminded me what it means to be an elite professional footballer. Enjoyed every minute of his performance. Kane could learn so much from him.
Agree with you muttley. Modders has no pace at all, just intelligent movement and the odd burst. Loved to have seen his passing stats. He was still dinking them so casually. Just a shame Perisic is getting on a little.

I think England just deserved the win for the endeavour by the AM's.

Fuck me.
That's the first time Kane has been substituted in a white shirt ever!
He should have gone after ten minutes . Disgraceful performance . He will probably score against the Scots and be a hero all over again .
What made me laugh was that he didn’t know what to do with the captains armband . He was sort of holding it up with a look saying. “ who the fuck is going to be captain if I’m not on the pitch “
Kin Sterille was the same , he tried to give the armband to the kin ref !

Kane and Sterille have no place in this team . Holding us back .
Bring on Grealish and anyone else up top ( even a defender ) , and we have instant increased threat .
Kane was just an embarrassment.

Although I’m his harshest critic I am not quite so rough on him in this regard. IMO he can’t do that anymore. He isn’t physically capable of roughing it with defenders for entire matches. When was the last time he bullied a defender? He now lives off free kicks given from weird challenges. He drops deep to get involved, vacating his forward position and he will still score a bag full for his teams. Thing is this will never lift average to the top. I am convinced he is playing himself OUT of a move.

Maybe his ego has taken over. All of them interviews and videos he did with Neville did show a narsatistic side I didn't like.

As good as he can be he has won Jack shit as a player. So this Bertie big bollocks act we keep seeing needs to go asap.
To be fair to him he has single handedly dug out out of a hole more times than I care to remember.
The management have allowed him to get to this position. Even Jose blew smoke up his arse - which I never understood.

Status
Not open for further replies.