The European Championship ‘21 | Page 12 | Vital Football

The European Championship ‘21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Southgate should've arrived at this tournament with at least 7 assured starters, He's had enough time to finalise his best team. Instead, he continues to tinker. Some lack of cohesion in this team. The front men are better matched this time round though I can't see how this defence can keep a clean sheet. Kane more involved than the past 2 games and should've buried his chance.

It still hurts, but it's true unfortunately. Sterling may have scored but he's such a tap-in merchant. He doesn't do anything else in attack.
Can’t disagree regards Stirling review but still can’t accept praising an arse…bad enough my son in law supports em 🙄

England will get their comeupance for not building a cohesive attacking head of steam in the group stages, and in the first knock out game they will struggle ....they could have built some intensity but no southgrate only cares about defence and clean sheets. ...even if we miss France Germany and Portugal and get Hungary we will struggle to come out of our slumber. No one will fear our slow sidey backward play ........and as for Kane, accept the 100 million City offer quick!

It still hurts, but it's true unfortunately. Sterling may have scored but he's such a tap-in merchant. He doesn't do anything else in attack.
Or defence. I really cannot see what this bloke offers . I watched him last night put so many of our players in trouble with hospital
passes ….,,and never made one tackle or covering defensive run .,he was great at standing in space and pointing who should be marked though !

Saka may be a goon , and as such it hurts me to say it , but he played well last night. Credit where it is due .
He hurt them with his runs and pace . He used the ball well. He didn’t want that stupid pass from Walker in the area , seconds before we scored , but he did well to retrieve the situation .,
He came across well during the post match interview as well. He even smiled !!!! When was the last a footballer smiled ?
Just a shame he is a goon . I didn’t think played at all well in the pre tournament friendlies . ..

Grealish is so much better than Mount it's unreal.

I feel for Ming's btw. He's been England's best player in the last 2 games.

And there were posters here who disagreed with me when I said long before he had been picked for England that he'd end up an England regular...he was anpther I said would become a £75m+ player.

Boy we f*cked up when we didn't go back in for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.