The European Championship ‘21 | Page 11 | Vital Football

The European Championship ‘21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why wasn't Ronaldo's goal ruled offside? All the highlights make it seem so.

Shocking ref in the Wales match. I've seen about 4 or 5 clear yellows, with the most obvious one on Bale. Then the ref books Joe Allen and sends of Ampadu within the space of 3 minutes.

Anyone that has played football could see Ampadu reduce the pressure. The Itlay player was straight up and playing on, no problem.

Shocking ref in the Wales match. I've seen about 4 or 5 clear yellows, with the most obvious one on Bale. Then the ref books Joe Allen and sends of Ampadu within the space of 3 minutes.

Anyone that has played football could see Ampadu reduce the pressure. The Itlay player was straight up and playing on, no problem.
Agreed. If refs are being told that that is a red card offence rather than yellow (which the ITV ref indicated) then we will be seeing so many more red cards in the future. I don't think the Italian players even expected a red

Billy Gilmore has contracted Covid - found positive after the England game.

So far all 26 players and support staff training at our academy, Hotspur way have all had negative PCR tests.

Fortunate;y, it could well mean Sancho and Grealish get a look in from the start and Southgate stops with the double negativity with Rice and Phillips.

Or an opportunity for Mr Negative to get ready for the next phase and move to 3 centre halves. Maguire, Stones, Walker.

Status
Not open for further replies.