The Emi Buendia Thread | Page 20 | Vital Football

The Emi Buendia Thread

It was a tongue in cheek comment , but Walsall weren't a test at all, whereas Saturday certainly will be I would imagine. I have no doubt Buendia will be a success though.

Yes I'm not going overboard about a game against Walsall in which they hardly touched the ball that's for sure.

When people keep going overboard about the number of "assists" a player gets, well Emi's 2 last night are what I call an assist. Proper defence-splitting passes !!!

Not a bloody corner that happens to drop on some big feckers head

Fuck off are you talking positively about Buendia 🤣

Yeah .Their central defender for the 2nd nearly fell over trying to stop it :lol:. Didn’t seem to be far away from it. They were proper pub league.

As good as the second looks, you aren't living that down as a centre half if you miss it in schoolboy footy for me. But it does show a developing understanding between them both which is massive at this early stage.

This. You can't get away from the vision though. Takes a decent player to see things like that.

Yup Ollie starts to bolt and a second later the ball is on the way to him as Buendia was looking for the option and run - same as the first really. Whatever luck was involved in their defender not getting it, in fairness, he probably wasn't expecting such an audacious pass from that position.

Only needs to come off once every ten attempts and it's a game changer.