The Emi Buendia Thread | Page 16 | Vital Football

The Emi Buendia Thread

He did pick up 2 red cards last season. I'm sure our coaches will be working on that side of his game though

He also picked up 8 less yellows than McGinn, it’s all about that second yellow card he needs to be careful on, hopefully like you say the coaches sort that out, just needs to be smarter in certain situations and not let his emotions get the better of him.

I'm wondering about the hype here as he's not made the Argentina 28 man squad for Copa America.
I keep reading he's the second coming and better than Jack.
I think I'll take an open view until I see him play

Not sure he's the second coming and I'm not sure anyone (?) has said he is better than Jack. But he is a fabulous player and probably a regular place for Villa, in the top half and pushing upwards of the PL, will get him into his international side. (y)

I'm just chuffed I actually know a player incoming for once... Used to know them all, but not these days!

I'm wondering about the hype here as he's not made the Argentina 28 man squad for Copa America.
I keep reading he's the second coming and better than Jack.
I think I'll take an open view until I see him play
Let's remember the Argies aren't exactly thin for attacking players 57!

I think this lad will be a transformative signing for us, I reckon he'll have a similar impact to our midfield as cash did for the defense. We'll probably be surprised by what a small incremental improvement will do for the overall output of the team.

He did pick up 2 red cards last season. I'm sure our coaches will be working on that side of his game though

And you can put money on that opposition managers will give instructions to players to try and wind him up in an attempt to get him sent off.

He should take it as a compliment and laugh at them but at the end of the day it's all down to him and how he handles the attention.

And you can put money on that opposition managers will give instructions to players to try and wind him up in an attempt to get him sent off.

He should take it as a compliment and laugh at them but at the end of the day it's all down to him and how he handles the attention.
Look, if he has 31 goals and assists for us next season I'll be happy for him to treat himself to a couple of red cards.