The Emi Buendia Thread | Page 9 | Vital Football

The Emi Buendia Thread

Whatever the price is we mean business.
Wes pays that Basketball player 178m or something silly so 35m for a footballer is not going to phase our owners.
Just seems to phase s who are not used to or illustrious club spending like that
We haven't been at the top table for so long it's difficult to adjust. Even the great Ron Saunders wasn't allowed to spend equivalent amounts of money. JF rightly suggests we have been guilty of having a "small club" mentality, but that's because (apart from a short period under Randy Lerner) we have never had an owner who was serious about us being a big club.

We're still not there yet, but I'm liking where we are heading......next phase "World Domination" :tophat:

Im not sure McGinn is going to be part of a 3 behind Olly? I expect McGinn to be one of the 2 in a 4-2-3-1.

We either need a cracking Left Winger and move Jack into the middle or someone to play in the middle of the 3 with Jack left wing. Taps fingers waiting lol. Slight left field thought how about trying Luiz there. He worries me playing just in front of the defence. He can pass and it could suit him and the silly fouls would do less damage there?

Brilliant news, mark my words we’ve got him cheap, he’ll be worth twice what we’ve paid for him in 1-2 years.

Can’t bloody wait, just with him in the team stick an extra 10 points on the season.

It’s a fantastic first signing, now we just need a statement saying Grealish isn’t going anywhere, and you’d then hope any player we’ve got our eyes on would be very excited to join us.

Welcome Emi Buendia!

Im not sure McGinn is going to be part of a 3 behind Olly? I expect McGinn to be one of the 2 in a 4-2-3-1.

We either need a cracking Left Winger and move Jack into the middle or someone to play in the middle of the 3 with Jack left wing. Taps fingers waiting lol.

————————-Watkins————————-
Buendia————-Grealish—————Traore
————McGinn————Nakamba

Personally I’d probably go with that “if” Jacks wants to play through the middle, Buendia can cut inside (right footed), I just think it’s so important that those two players are next to each other, one of them needs to be in the middle unless we do get a Pereira sort of player.

With Buendia’s workrate we probably need him as that central role so he can run up and down the middle like Barkley was supposed to do, and then look to release Grealish, Watkins and Traore with his huge arsenal of passing ability.

We either need a cracking Left Winger and move Jack into the middle or someone to play in the middle of the 3 with Jack left wing. Taps fingers waiting lol.

I think we need a terrifying 4 in midfield where all 4 are quality. 2 out of those 4 have been taken by Jack and Buendia. Awaiting the next 2 arrivals. Our last season midfielders need to be used as back up to our new midfield. I am excited about Emi but will prefer to wait till he is actually here and we start seeing the kind of performances we expect from him and the other potential top signings if any before dreaming about Europe.

Brilliant news, mark my words we’ve got him cheap, he’ll be worth twice what we’ve paid for him in 1-2 years.

Can’t bloody wait, just with him in the team stick an extra 10 points on the season.

It’s a fantastic first signing, now we just need a statement saying Grealish isn’t going anywhere, and you’d then hope any player we’ve got our eyes on would be very excited to join us.

Welcome Emi Buendia!

Your handle will become the most memorized one on here to be used in case he flops 😬

————————-Watkins————————-
Buendia————-Grealish—————Traore
————McGinn————Nakamba

Personally I’d probably go with that “if” Jacks wants to play through the middle, Buendia can cut inside (right footed), I just think it’s so important that those two players are next to each other, one of them needs to be in the middle unless we do get a Pereira sort of player.

With Buendia’s workrate we probably need him as that central role so he can run up and down the middle like Barkley was supposed to do, and then look to release Grealish, Watkins and Traore with his huge arsenal of passing ability.

I would put Buendia in the centre as Norwich fans have been saying that he is very good defensively as well which Jack isn’t.