The Emi Buendia Thread | Page 21 | Vital Football

The Emi Buendia Thread

Our strikers are going to need to be ruthless with him out (bailey not even in Birmingham yet and Traore not at full fitness too)

Evening.

We got my man then - I did assume as soon as I heard the news that it meant Jack was off and so it was but so be it.

Really hopeful that Buendia can replicate the PL form he showed a couple of years back when Norwich were relegated - a couple of terrific passes in a recent friendly showing why I thought he would instantly be the best passer of the ball at the club.

That's not a particularly high bar to reach IMO but nevertheless, with the added firepower/nouse of Ings (GREAT signing IMO) and Bailey ahead of him then hopefully our build-up play can be a bit less tortuous than it was at times last season.

Well as debuts go, that is up there with Ugo Ehiougs debut . What an absolute car crash performance from Buendia , looked like a competition winner was on the pitch. His lack of physicality was the most worrying for me , he is so easily brushed off the ball its untrue. Shocked that he is our record signing.

Buendia was bought because what he did at Norwich would benefit us, why would you want to play him any different? i have no doubts we have bought a good player in him, just play to his strengths.

Buendia was bought because what he did at Norwich would benefit us, why would you want to play him any different? i have no doubts we have bought a good player in him, just play to his strengths.
agree, whatever his strengths are then play to them. I honestly never watched Norwich games other than when we did the double over them 5-1 and 2-1 and i dont even remember Buendia playing, or Cantwell