The Drug Dealer Next Door | Page 2 | Vital Football

The Drug Dealer Next Door

I forgot to tell you lot on here,a couple of weeks ago i get a letter,i had been selected to do Jury Service,first time i have been asked,when i was younger i always wondered what it would like to be selected to do JS.

But with my age and medical problems i have had to write back and decline,i hope they understand and release me from from the duty.

Was to be Crown Court in Sheffield during October.

Oh and the next door twat's brother was out doing drug dealing on the streets within 4 hours of the twats door being sawn in half.:taz:

They wouldn't like me on a jury.

A few more ideas to consider.

1) To help build new prisons offer a bricklaying course to prisoners (build your own system!)
2) Always give out the max sentence and leave all the late sentencing lark behind and just go to the appeal.......speed up the process as the guilty are in jail and the appeal is on a waiting list.
3) To give a 30%/50% increase in prison places, for non violent crime make then do the sentence part time. A 6 year sentence would be take 6 years but they would serve alternative weeks/months so only 3 years actually served (if good behaviour etc). The lags would hate to leave the family every time and so might try harder
to avoid the crime?
4) consider the Army for extra help in the prison service.

5) no TV's
6) minimum heating
7) basic, nutritionally adequate meals
8) no 'pay' for any 'job' done
9) locked up 20 hours per day
10) no phone calls/communication with outside allowed
11) no parole. Maximun sentence means justthat.

Make it hard, make it togh, make ot very uncomfortable.

Everybody seems to agree that rehabiliataion seems not to work so abondon it and make prison tough and a place to be avoided.

Agree TT.

I don't subscribe to the view that prison is for reabilitation........just punishment. And it gets longer every crime. I stopped smoking...no body forced me to stop I did so because of the price I was paying, when the price is too high then this concentrates the mind.

I’ve been watching a series called ‘The worlds worst prisons’, absolutely unbelievable conditions in some of them. Before the hand wringers moan about the condition of ours they should maybe take a look at this series, and they’re not all in 3rd world countries either. They don’t get many reoffenders.

The problem we have with many of our regular offenders in the UK is that they see prison as just another part of their life where they meet up with old mates, take drugs and probably get fed and watered better than they do when they are out. It’s my view that some prisons should be places to fear and dread, not somewhere to chill out. It’s obvious that loss of freedom alone is no deterrent to a lot of lags and so after a specific number of offences they should be put in hard labour nicks that’ll scare the crap out of them...stuff their human rights. They lost them when they decided to be perpetual vermin.

Despite having some of the worlds worst prisons, a population 7 times higher than ours (per 100,000 citizens), 'three strikes and you're out' madatory life sentences, the death penalty still in operation in some states, the USA has crime figures well in excess of the UK, (especially violent crime). I'm afraid that if being extra beastly to prisoners was any kind of solution, I'm sure you'd see signs of it there. In fact there is no evidence that making prison more dehumanising has any benefit other than for those who want to see some form of retribution enacted.

What would make a huge difference would be the decriminalising of drugs for personal use. The so called 'War on Drugs' started by Richard Nixon and copied in every developed country at one time or another, has just been a colossal waste of time and money, filling the jails with petty criminals for excessive periods, turning the petty into hardened criminals, and has stopped 'normal' policing from taking place. It is funny how the 'War on...' always seems to be focussed on the disadvantaged in our society, and largely ignores the middle classes smoking weed and taking cocaine. Decriminalise it, limit it, and tax it.

What this has to do with leaving two up at corners, I have no idea...

Another thought some will not like...
cut crime, give free injections to the addicts...cost could be supported by the insurance companies and overall reduced court/police time.

Another thought some will not like...
cut crime, give free injections to the addicts...cost could be supported by the insurance companies and overall reduced court/police time.
I’d give free injections to the dealers...lethal.

The house that was raided the week before,the police found a :guns:

Thats why the armed response team was called for when they raided the twat next door.

Agree TT.

I don't subscribe to the view that prison is for reabilitation........just punishment. And it gets longer every crime. I stopped smoking...no body forced me to stop I did so because of the price I was paying, when the price is too high then this concentrates the mind.

They should be breaking bloody great rocks up wi' a toffee hammer, too feckin' soft on 'em, we are.