The Douglas Luiz Thread | Page 32 | Vital Football

The Douglas Luiz Thread

I could just punch that fucking arrogant one eyed grinning manager of theirs. To hear him talk you would think that they are the best team in the world. Never sees a game as it is.

I rate him. Always have.

But he needs he arse kicking for that today and I would drop him next game to show him that today was not acceptable. And if he throws his toys out instead of knuckling down to improve then fcuk him off.

Yup Deano mentioned penalties in the pre match presser so no doubt he will have drummed it in to them to avoid giving the ref a decision to make at all costs. Time and time again I would think.

Privately I reckon Deano will be seething.

Judging by the look on his face Luiz knew he committed a major balls up. If he is dropped I don’t think he can complain.

He was subbed not long after tbh . That said alot.

However, he looked decent first half I thought .:arrghh:

Last edited:
The one in January was ridiculously harsh but yes you’d have thought he’d have learnt his lesson not to touch these guys in the box unless he’s guaranteed to get the ball
He got way too tight to pogba in January, like you say you'd think he'd learn, absolute retard to do it again.

I don't think the Luiz incident had any bearing on today's result anyway, the second half was piss poor so defeat was inevitable

We definitely got better today after Luiz went off. The decision shook him for me and he wasn't great second half anyway - I wonder how much he thought about the Jan incident given we were winning????

Overall I liked the response second half with the chances we created, just wish we'd have bloody took them.