The Douglas Luiz Thread | Page 82 | Vital Football

The Douglas Luiz Thread

Who is the clown constantly putting him on set pieces though? The manager. So, whilst he might be good in training, he clearly doesn't replicate that sort of delivery in matches, so stop instructing him to take them.
drives me mad. I thought Gerrard / Beale might have spotted it and dealt with it. I think they did take him off corners though

Be quite sad to see him leave as I think he has much more in his locker but doesn't show it enough. The pace of the Italian league may suit him better.
That being said if we could put whatever fee we get towards getting someone like Gallagher then I'd be happy with that

Yeah, allegedly he was helping Carlos settle in at BMH, which seems kid of strange for a guy who wants out. Who knows?? Whatever happens I'll wish him well, if he stays we'll have a solid PL player and if he goes we'll have £26-30m in the bank (if reports are to be believed).

He's defended Villa as a big club back in Brazil, he's pals with big Phil, helping out the new guy Carlos, Gerrard wants him - it all points to him staying IMHO, but what do I know? Time will give us the answers.