The Douglas Luiz Thread | Page 7 | Vital Football

The Douglas Luiz Thread

This is more good news, Give him a few weeks to get up to speed I think.
I wonder if he'll make the bench at Spurs?

Got his shirt number so guessing permit was given the green light, welcome to the Villa, I'm just not a fan of that hair though, yikes.

Got his shirt number so guessing permit was given the green light, welcome to the Villa, I'm just not a fan of that hair though, yikes.

It was announced officially the other day and Dean said in an interview that it wasn’t his work permit that was the problem, but that they were waiting on his passport to be returned before he could travel over.

It was announced officially the other day and Dean said in an interview that it wasn’t his work permit that was the problem, but that they were waiting on his passport to be returned before he could travel over.
I think this signing, more than any other shows the level of expertise and knowledge we have in the club now beyond the coaching staff. There's no way in hell that we'd have pulled this one off (or even attempted it) under the previous regimes.

I think this signing, more than any other shows the level of expertise and knowledge we have in the club now beyond the coaching staff. There's no way in hell that we'd have pulled this one off (or even attempted it) under the previous regimes.
Yup, pounced on a vulnerable club who couldn't get him a visa - how small time :wahey:

I have a sneaking suspicion that he might start tomorrow
Would not be surprised myself. We didn't but him to get piles. Not sure how the pieces of the jigsaw will fit together in Dean's mind. He does have an embarrassment of riches.

Would not be surprised myself. We didn't but him to get piles. Not sure how the pieces of the jigsaw will fit together in Dean's mind. He does have an embarrassment of riches.

In his post match interview yesterday he was making a very definite point about how good his fitness levels are. I like Connor, but away from home against the better teams, I think we need Luiz, or Marvellous, or somehow possibly both.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Mr Marvelous start. No idea whether he's any good, though.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Mr Marvelous start. No idea whether he's any good, though.

I don’t think we will ever find out, from his YouTube clips I suspect he will be banned most of the season. 30 years ago he would’ve been a revelation

I don’t think we will ever find out, from his YouTube clips I suspect he will be banned most of the season. 30 years ago he would’ve been a revelation

That's pretty much what I thought when I watched it.

so if you but someone it stops piles?
I suppose pushing the grapes back in with some force might work.
I think I will leave my dangles alone and well away from a but push if you please sir.???

so if you but someone it stops piles?
I suppose pushing the grapes back in with some force might work.
I think I will leave my dangles alone and well away from a but push if you please sir.???
Freudian slip. Did giggle when I read it back.