The Douglas Luiz Thread | Page 64 | Vital Football

The Douglas Luiz Thread

Sometimes brilliant, sometimes rash ,he has the ability to excite and at the same time to frustrate. He's a bit of an enigma, or, when he's giving dangerous free kicks away, an enema.

Yes Martinez heads been turned. The bloke who signed a contract extension 2 weeks ago.

Also the free kick hit the fucking wall. 99 times out of 100 that goes somewhere other than the goal. How dare none of them telepathically divert the ricochet out to safety.
Why was Buendia in there though directly in his line of vision kneeling down . It was a bizzare set up

Yes Martinez heads been turned. The bloke who signed a contract extension 2 weeks ago.

Also the free kick hit the fucking wall. 99 times out of 100 that goes somewhere other than the goal. How dare none of them telepathically divert the ricochet out to safety.

Of course he signed a new contract for more money, just like Greasy he'd be stupid not to. However it can't do his confidence much good having this pile of shit in front of him week in week out.

Of course he signed a new contract for more money, just like Greasy he'd be stupid not to. However it can't do his confidence much good having this pile of shit in front of him week in week out.

I can't see him changing his mind in 2 weeks. Its already been stated there's no release clause. We have enough problems without inventing ones that clearly don't exist.

I can't see him changing his mind in 2 weeks. Its already been stated there's no release clause. We have enough problems without inventing ones that clearly don't exist.

I'm not inventing one but like Coutinho he won't put up with these levels of performances by our players. They are both top internationals and they won't want to fuck up their international careers.

Not just me then.:shrug:

Why was Buendia in there though directly in his line of vision kneeling down . It was a bizzare set up

Kneeling down, the deflection came off his knee. Is he a clown performer that can raise his knee 7 foot from a sitting position?

Jesus, every keeper has a player 'in front of them'. Otherwise it wouldn't be called a wall.

100%

The risk on that wall and Emi's positioning was the top right hand corner (Emi perspective) - it was a total fluke and 99/100 we are laughing at a schoolboy free kick.

It must be unusual to leave half our goal defended by an opposition wall. I was screaming at the TV as I watched it happen. What happens next game when there's a freekick. Let them build our wall for us. IMO it was stupid and I blame Emi1.

It must be unusual to leave half our goal defended by an opposition wall. I was screaming at the TV as I watched it happen. What happens next game when there's a freekick. Let them build our wall for us. IMO it was stupid and I blame Emi1.

Not being a prick here mate but spot their wall.

goal.JPG

Emi had the left, the risk was a dink to the right (his perspective) it was the deflection that buggers the obvious aim point as he had it covered.

It was a shit freekick that had 500% luck,

Actually I’m absolutely furious that Martinez doesn’t have the reaction time of Neo from The Matrix, it was appalling goalkeeping.