The Dip is Coming | Vital Football

The Dip is Coming

ChipButtyBlade

Vital Squad Member
I thought i would post a depressing post on the worlds most depressing day (today). :cuppa:

Its possible that the defeat at Swansea will herald a plethora of defeats,just look who we are playing from now until early March. :wack:

There you are have i depressed you :hmmm:

I thought i would post a depressing post on the worlds most depressing day (today). :cuppa:

Its possible that the defeat at Swansea will herald a plethora of defeats,just look who we are playing from now until early March. :wack:

naah CBB - it'll take more than that to depress me today - watching Williams v Halep in the tennis - AMAZING match.

plus - Blades don't depress me these days - they only frustrate me at times, but I'd have to be a Pig fan to be depressed :bounce:

Sooner we get rid of that Oliver Norwood the better, what does he bring to the team,bar assists,goals and passing accuracy
Dunt forget fat Flecky,Billy,Enda,George and all the other fat,agein, idle gits.Sack em all how dare they only be 3rd in't league. UTCB

I see Hull look like signin Mark Pugh from Bournemouth accordin to Sky sports news,i wonder if this means Bowen's on't move this month? UTCB

I see Hull look like signin Mark Pugh from Bournemouth accordin to Sky sports news,i wonder if this means Bowen's on't move this month? UTCB
bowen is just the type of player we need but seing as were potless gotta feeling he wont be coming to the lane ?

bowen is just the type of player we need but seing as were potless gotta feeling he wont be coming to the lane ?
If only it was as easy to predict the Euro Lotto numbers mi owd pal eh?:giggle: You're crect tho he does look the type who'd do well at BDBL mi thinks.UTCB

If only it was as easy to predict the Euro Lotto numbers mi owd pal eh?:giggle: You're crect tho he does look the type who'd do well at BDBL mi thinks.UTCB
see hull wanting 20m for bowen getting stupid these prices for championship players but hope chris is looking for this type of player for me a couple of players with individuality is just what we need to compliment our very good team ethic

It’s one thing depressing me on S42 Chippy but there’s no need to repeat the dose on here. :rolleyes:

Not depressed at all with Coutts dictating midfield from the bench and long ball back on the agenda we are as good as promoted.

I reckon we've gor enuff points to survive for this season in't Championship,anyone think differently i wonder.I'm willin to wager £20 we won't go darn, any takers? UTCB

U/23's lose 3-0 against Blackburn away toneet,the DIP has arrived.Everybody out.Looks like we're droppin to 4th in't Championship Baggies winnin 2-0 at Bolton. Chippy wot has tha dun wi this thread. UTCB

Last edited:
U/23's lose 3-0 against Blackburn away toneet,the DIP has arrived.Everybody out.Looks like we're droppin to 4th in't Championship Baggies winnin 2-0 at Bolton. Chippy wot has tha dun wi this thread. UTCB

Did WBA win,not looked yet.

I dont mind being 4th as long as we keep in striking distance,half a dozen points,so we can jump into the auto's at the most important time.

Nay it were t'other way round Gray,i did VB first.

The worlds most depressing day is nearly over.

Myself,the future is bright its red and white.
It’s the second one that got to me. I’m not one for double dipping Chippy, it’s a bit like sloppy seconds so I’m told. That’s why I don’t eat Chinese :grinning: