The Difference Is In The Belief | Vital Football

The Difference Is In The Belief

If you read Ex's signature on his posts , it says there that "belief" is Pochettino' s favourite word . It's what he has instilled into the players since 2014.
Yes , it's a good article , well thought out and very true . I just hope that's it's a typo though , cos playing the Spurs way we have come to enjoy lately , is a far cry from playing " the SPURSY way" that we all became accustomed to for many many years

Last edited:
If you read Ex's signature on his posts , it says there that "belief" is Pochettino' s favourite word . It's what he has instilled into the players since 2014.
Yes , it's a good article , well thought out and very true . I just hope that's it's a typo though , cos playing the Spurs way we have come to enjoy lately , is a far cry from playing " the SPURSY way" that we all became accustomed to for many many years

I think Geof is trying to change the meaning of that expression.

Yeah , I know exactly what you mean BW. I think we are being led by Pochettino to a place where that term will not be used again. I will never get tired of saying it , I think that man is a genius, what he has achieved in four years is amazing .long may it continue

In all honesty I think we have overcome the 'we will feck it all up again' kind of playing.....but that doesn't stop me thinking its going to happen, history is so ingrained in my head I am just waiting for the sh1t to hit the fan each season.....but as I say, in all honesty I think we have moved past that. Yeah we will feck it up again, but not so much as we did before.
Whether it is what Poch has installed in the players, or lights going on in their heads, or a mix of both.....the penny seems to have dropped. Fingers crossed of course!

Big teams make mistakes. Big teams choke. Big teams can go a few seasons without a trophy. But big teams always win trophies more often than not. Even if it is a Europa league, League Cup, FA Cup. Winning the smaller cups installs a winning mentality to win more trophies.

I guarantee if we win the FA Cup this season the flood gates will open and we will win more. A trophy is the only thing missing now. He has proved he is good enough in every other department.