The debate | Vital Football

The debate

Not much really about us but that there’s four or five he can’t shift Holmes is one Leon maybe who else we got I can’t remember

Most clubs have players that aren't getting played, but who won't move on. We've had Hammond, but theres the likes of Alexis Sanchez at ManU, they're at every club. But if you've got a contract signed in good faith, and then fallen out of favour, and your two choices are to be in the stiffs or leave for half the money, well what does CW expect really. I know it won't suit him and his 'you're 100% in, or you're gone' mentality, but its just an unavoidable fact of life.

The bare facts are the club has moved on too quick that’s all it would help if we just took the hit and said go find a club and get the best deal you can and we will make up the shortfall to your deal with us we save some money they don’t lose any money and they get to keep playing their careers too short to just sit on a bench stagnating
But I can see Chris’s side cos whenever he realised he was surplus to the managers requirements he upped sticks and found himself a club that wanted him cos he wanted to play so he probably doesn’t get the attitude they’re displaying

I thought i'd seen where Holmes was restricted by a back injury or was that just on his last loan?Carruthers is the one i've been most disapointed in,as i said on anutha thread,i really thought he wudda done well at Championship level.UTMPB

Not much really about us

I agree, it was just using CW's comments as an excuse to talk about Bale and Sanchez again. They clearly had no idea about our circumstances at all.

but that there’s four or five he can’t shift Holmes is one Leon maybe who else we got I can’t remember

Clarke, Holmes, Wright, Hennegan and Carruthers are the transfer listed players in question. Carruthers has been training with Cambridge United with a view to a loan move, but I haven't seen if that is confirmed yet or not.

I agree, it was just using CW's comments as an excuse to talk about Bale and Sanchez again. They clearly had no idea about our circumstances at all.

Clarke, Holmes, Wright, Hennegan and Carruthers are the transfer listed players in question. Carruthers has been training with Cambridge United with a view to a loan move, but I haven't seen if that is confirmed yet or not.
Yes it names them in the link I put below that post it also mentions about Carruthers,I’m with rod on this one he was one I expected to adapt comfortably to the higher league especially after seeing his debut at Southend he’s been a big disappointment

Yes it names them in the link I put below that post it also mentions about Carruthers,I’m with rod on this one he was one I expected to adapt comfortably to the higher league especially after seeing his debut at Southend he’s been a big disappointment
Chuffin hell get this marked folks,Bully actually agreein wi me,perhaps he's learnin after all this time that i know wor i'm on abart regardin DEM MIGHTY BLADES.:yes:UTMPB

Chuffin hell get this marked folks,Bully actually agreein wi me,perhaps he's learnin after all this time that i know wor i'm on abart regardin DEM MIGHTY BLADES.:yes:UTMPB
We agree on a number of things rod especially players I can think of a few when it’s been me and you against the board keepers and centre halves spring to mind (not sicknote wingers though )

We agree on a number of things rod especially players I can think of a few when it’s been me and you against the board keepers and centre halves spring to mind (not sicknote wingers though )
Sicknote wingers? Who dat den? If ya mean FLYNNALDO,ability wise he was plenty good enuff for the Championship as proved by the wondrous winner at Villa and the goal v Charlton on our run to Wembley and also the way he more than coped when asked to play right back in the league cup run,particularly against Spurs&Sarfampton but injuries have forked his career nar where as Blockers main man Gerrin McGinn was forked by lack of not bein able to pass,tackle,shoot,defend,do forkin owt right.:yes: UTMPB

The day I start agreeing wi blocky on players I will seriously consider retiring from offering my opinion