The Danny Ings Thread | Page 18 | Vital Football

The Danny Ings Thread

Reminds me of Scott Hogans time here so far, struggles for good service yes but also struggles to occupy good positions in the first place and struggles to get involved in general.
I struggle to understand the thinking behind this signing.

He's clearly a good player but somethings just not clicking. If we still had YKW I could see Ings hitting 20 plus goals easily but for what we are now I think Ollie suits us more. I actually think man city would have been better off signing Ings instead of YKW, who they didn't and still don't need.

Reminds me of Scott Hogans time here so far, struggles for good service yes but also struggles to occupy good positions in the first place and struggles to get involved in general.

PR to keep the serfs at bay when YKW departed is my humble. Yes we needed another striker but I’m not sure this was a thought out signing.

I was very excited about Ings when he arrived but he just hasn't done enough at this point. Quite frankly he still looks unfit which I don't like at all. I think he's still a very good option but if he ends up contributing more from the bench than starting he only has himself to blame.

So long as he can provide backup when needed then the signing has served its purpose. The daft thing was to distort the attack to accomodate both him and Ollie. At least with Gerrard you'll know the team formation is what he wants and everybody else will have to fit in.

Absolute panic signing. £6m signing on fee and £150k a week plus the £25m fee. Absolutely that money could of been better invested

In August 2021 the striker signed a contract with Aston Villa that nets him a whopping salary of 7 Million Euro (5.9 Million Pound) per year. We have crunched the numbers, this means he earns €22,308 (£19,700) per day and €930 (£821) per hour!
Found this online because it didnt sound entirely right either but its similar enough to what Sil is saying. I can't imagine we'd have given 150 but 100-125 I could see. Probably 150 with all the bonuses and such.

In August 2021 the striker signed a contract with Aston Villa that nets him a whopping salary of 7 Million Euro (5.9 Million Pound) per year. We have crunched the numbers, this means he earns €22,308 (£19,700) per day and €930 (£821) per hour!
Erm, that's not a link. That's a cut and paste from, erm, where exactly?

In August 2021 Silhillvilla signed a contract that nets him a whopping salary of 7 Million Euro (5.9 Million Pound) per year. We have crunched the numbers, this means he earns €22,308 (£19,700) per day and €930 (£821) per hour!

Erm, that's not a link. That's a cut and paste from, erm, where exactly?

In August 2021 Silhillvilla signed a contract that nets him a whopping salary of 7 Million Euro (5.9 Million Pound) per year. We have crunched the numbers, this means he earns €22,308 (£19,700) per day and €930 (£821) per hour!
Wait, what ! Ive just taken a pay cut !

Does appear to be top earner at the club presently which I guess based on age/experience is about right (Young excluded albeit I imagine he is on 6 figures)