The Craig Shakespeare Thread | Page 3 | Vital Football

The Craig Shakespeare Thread

It's increasingly difficult to get in Dublin, Trekker, and I can't easily get to Northern Ireland nowadays to stock up. I'm making do with Tesco's own label lime juice.
Very refreshing.

You'll have to move again BBJ, no Vimto! My twin Grandsons love Vimto cordial especially when Grandad makes it, as there seems to be more colour to it than when Mommy makes it ;)

Reactions: BBJ
Pleased with this appointment, anyone on here think he's the next manager if Deano messes up this season?

Excellent business. Well done Villa, really strengthens and freshens up our coaching staff.

Pleased with this appointment, anyone on here think he's the next manager if Deano messes up this season?
Doubt that. It didn’t go so great when he took over as manager at Leicester, and he didn’t take the Watford job out of loyalty to Pearson.

Nope, partly because he's said he prefers concentrating on the coaching rather than doing the manager stuff. By reputation he's a very good coach, with a good track record.

If DS did mess up though, I could see him and JT making a go of it.