The countdown begins | Vital Football

The countdown begins

• Thread starter Deleted member 11413
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11413

So following the first round of Easter fixtures, this is the score...

There are 27 points available to us, 19 of them will see us promoted. So it's likely we'll only need 13 or 14 of them.

I'm hopeful everyone can calm down and we can concentrate on winning the title. 23 points will likely see us home, so in reality maybe something like 19 wil be enough.

I'll put this in your thread if you don't mind

Shrewsbury

Home Oxford charlton bury p/boro MK Dons

Away Rochdale(L) Bradford Blackpool

Wigan

Home Oldham(W) MK Dons Rotherham Oxford Wimbledon

Away Portsmouth Rochdale Fleetwood Bristol Rovers Doncaster

Blackburn

Home Bradford(W) Southend Peterborough Oxford

Away MK Dons Gillingham Bristol Rovers Doncaster

Updated

Charlton could do some damage to both Blackburn and Shrewsbury in the run in and Peterborough are no push over. I think that looking at the run ins that all three clubs have I would rather have ours to the other two.

So now we need 19 from 24, but quite possibly we still might need only 14 for promotion.
23 for the title still, could easily be 19 or less.

So there is little to worry about just yet.

20 for the title from 21, can Blackburn win all 6? We can win all our 7 I'm sure.
16 for promotion, 12 should do it with some spare.

13 from 18 gets us promotion, it will be less.
15 from 18 gets us the title, it will probably be less.

No change for the title, obviously but now it's only 11 points from 18 for promotion. I still believe it will be even less as Shrewsbury finally crumble.

Just can`t see anyone stopping us now , we work hard as a team and look good on the counter , apart from the keeper we would of won at Portsmouth ..
Win our next 2 at home and i think it`s in the bag ..

12 from 15 gives us the title.
Promotion with 10.

Three wins and a draw then for promotion, assuming Shrewsbury win all their remaining 5. Four wins out of five for the title. No problem. Up the Tics.

It's looking a bit academic now, but 4 for promotion.
We can concentrate on the title and for that we need only 9 from 12, I think there's every possibility that 7 or even less will secure the silverware.

I wont say I told you so but............ I did say Charlton would have a say in the final mix, and Blackburn still have to play them.