The Conor Hourihane Thread | Page 23 | Vital Football

The Conor Hourihane Thread

Assuming he does go this summer, I wish him well.

Similar to Elmo, a decent pro who made some vey significant contributions to what we have built and achieved over the past few years.

Always did what was asked of him (in my humble) and although we clearly need to upgrade if we want to kick on, I have no beef whatsoever with Conor and if he did stick around, I’m sure he would continue to give his best.

Assuming he does go this summer, I wish him well.

Similar to Elmo, a decent pro who made some vey significant contributions to what we have built and achieved over the past few years.

Always did what was asked of him (in my humble) and although we clearly need to upgrade if we want to kick on, I have no beef whatsoever with Conor and if he did stick around, I’m sure he would continue to give his best.
:agree:

Did the role required, made it count, but not good enough for where we are or want to go now. Doesn't diminish the fact he was a step up from where we were when he arrived.

No trouble, no fits, no outbursts a true professional and in Hourihane's case, someone who didn't want to sit on his arse so saved us money last season - and we haven't had a lot of them over the last decade.

He goes with my thanks and best wishes and whilst I'm not his biggest critic, I've never been his greatest fan either.

I just want to remind everyone that while the Hourihane nightmare is over for most of you. Me and SJH have to watch him line out for Ireland.

Edit: the Hungarians are taking the piss btw - the stadium is packed.

Is it just me or is he even worse for Ireland? At least at Villa he's scored a few goals, when I see him for Ireland, well I don't really, he's anonymous every time.

I just want to remind everyone that while the Hourihane nightmare is over for most of you. Me and SJH have to watch him line out for Ireland.

Having around 85% Irish blood flowing through my veins ( the rest Scottish apparently) I always watch Ireland when I can so that makes 3 of us although I think we do have other Irish posters on here.

I have to say this is the poorest Irish team I can ever remember.

I wish you lot would stop bumping this thread up, I keep hoping he's signed for a new club, preferably the blues, just so Silihill has to hate him :ROFLMAO:

As a matter of interest, how much has he left on his contract, and will Villa look for a fee if anyone wants him?

Oh yeah. Real nightmare it was.
What with him helping us get back to the premier league and then helping us maintain our status in the first season back up.

Good lord , if he was a nightmare what does that make other players in the past.

Last edited: