The Cobblers vs Load o' Cobblers | Vital Football

The Cobblers vs Load o' Cobblers

moonay

Vital Football Legend
Usually, I always shoot from the heart on predictions ............ I'm never sure why a fan would ever do anything else. However, tonight is different. I'm going off science.

Their last 5 games have gone D, L, D, L, D ........... coupled with the fact that we can reverse the usual "oh shit, we're playing a team who've lost their last 3 games" pessimistic attitude ........ so it's bound to be a win for us hasn't it.

No heart. All science. Up the Tics.

Defo win, the new players have had a few training sessions now so I'm predicted a wonderful performance with a comfortable 3-1 victory.

Think it will be same old same old heart says wigan win
Head says mistakes will cost us 2.1 northampton

Can't see the game going ahead tonight.
The temperature in Northampton today is not expected to rise above zero - forecasted to be -3 at kick off - and that's not even taking into account the wind chill factor.
I'm not sure if the Sixfields has under soil heating, but if not, I would imagine the pitch would be frozen solid already.

Can't see the game going ahead tonight.
The temperature in Northampton today is not expected to rise above zero - forecasted to be -3 at kick off - and that's not even taking into account the wind chill factor.
I'm not sure if the Sixfields has under soil heating, but if not, I would imagine the pitch would be frozen solid already.

Reports saying the pitch was fine this morning and should be ok. Covers will stay on all day.

Will stick my neck out and go 2-0 Latics.

Another game against a team around us so probably another horror show resulting in defeat.

2 - 0 Cobblets

Like a lot of posters on here who are very long time Latics fans, we have seen, the 'good the bad and the ugly'
over the years.

The Club is at an all time low on and off the pitch,
our hopes have been built up of a takeover,
only to be let down every time.

We can see the slip-ups, which are losing us games,
it's easy to pick on certain players for their mistakes,
we, fans can see it and so can the management-coaching staff
we cannot do anything about it.

It's up to the management-coaching staff to try and rectify the problem.

I just wish the team can put together some wins,
starting tonight and lift the cloud of 'doom and gloom'.

We need to turn up at Northampton and give them a
kick in the 'Cobblers' and not return home with us being
'Booted' up the arse.

Another game we can’t afford to lose.

Come on John. Yet again, you try and paint an overly negative picture.

Don't want to lose? ......... of course. Can't afford to lose? ........ not even close.

We could win the next 5 and still get relegated. Alternatively, we could lose them all and still stay up comfortably.

Football doesn't have any "must win" games in February ....... not unless they're in the cup.

Pearce out injured for long spell oh well it gets better and better ffcks

I must admit he has not looked himself for the past couple of games so probably struggling with the problem. Hope he gets back soon as he was our best attacking option.

Could now go to three at the back using Darikwa and Gardner as wing backs.

I must admit he has not looked himself for the past couple of games so probably struggling with the problem. Hope he gets back soon as he was our best attacking option.

Could now go to three at the back using Darikwa and Gardner as wing backs.
Would you want to play with wing backs with VSO in the team, and possibly Dodoo?