The coach lottery...win a prize.. | Page 5 | Vital Football

The coach lottery...win a prize..

I can understand Martinez not wanting it announced before. For example Lopetegui was sacked as Spain manager on the eve of it starting because he had agreed to become a club manager
But if we were to have wanted Martinez we wouldn't have been as close as we were to sign somebody like Fonseca. If it was an opportunistic approach of a top manager who had became free it might have made sense to deviate.

If we get a manger who is at the Euros I think it's more of a case of us having to go so far down our list of who we wanted..

Unless we're not getting a manager from the Euros, but they are the critical link in our chain.

As an example, which manager at the Euro's could go to Ajax and releases ten Hag to us? De Jong? RVN?

Deschamps heading to PSG and Poch returning to WHL?

Obviously pure conspiracy on my part, but it does get you wondering because of the time it is taking to land a manager.

I can understand Martinez not wanting it announced before. For example Lopetegui was sacked as Spain manager on the eve of it starting because he had agreed to become a club manager
But if we were to have wanted Martinez we wouldn't have been as close as we were to sign somebody like Fonseca. If it was an opportunistic approach of a top manager who had became free it might have made sense to deviate.

If we get a manger who is at the Euros I think it's more of a case of us having to go so far down our list of who we wanted..

Nobody knows for sure exactly what conversations have been had with any potential manager. I can't believe that we fallen so far that we've been rejected by so many managers.

Maybe I'm living in dreamland but I'm hoping that everything we've read so far is just smoke and mirrors and that in fact the manager we have lined up is just waiting to be announce do after their involvement in the euros.

Looks like my prediction has gone out of the window with Scott Parker looking very likely to go to Bournemouth within the next couple of days or so

Benitez looks like he has jam all ovewr himself as far as Spurs go.

So I will go with Mason for the full season...at leasrt until another name comes up.

I went Mason second phase interim and that's what's happened. In the spirit of the competition, I have won. But as usual the rules will be bent to prevent it.

I went Mason second phase interim and that's what's happened. In the spirit of the competition, I have won. But as usual the rules will be bent to prevent it.
Now now Nick, read the first line!
"Please pick any foreign manager/coach that you think will now be pulled from Paratici's hat."
Mason was head coach before Paratici got his new hat so his name can't have been in it!

LOL

Sad thing is even my wife is asking if we have found a manager yet...and walks off laughing.

You can tell her now - and she'll still walk off laughing!!

You are the super winner.

You now have to decide on your prize, a £25 amazon voucher for your kids, or I make a donation to the rabbits as per our charity of the year.

You have 24 hours to decide; I know, tough choice!

Well done.

You can tell her now - and she'll still walk off laughing!!

You are the super winner.

You now have to decide on your prize, a £25 amazon voucher for your kids, or I make a donation to the rabbits as per our charity of the year.

You have 24 hours to decide; I know, tough choice!

Well done.

Ex, easy choice - I don't have children...though I do have 'furry kids' my two pups I rescued. Push the money towards the Rabbits!!!