The coach lottery...win a prize.. | Page 4 | Vital Football

The coach lottery...win a prize..

Someone nobody has ever heard of....that is my second pick
Who would that be then , you teaser !

Just putting it out there . Has anyone noticed that every poster on here , every ITK , every wild card , every long shot , every desperate attempt to put a name in the frame , without fail has put a MAN as their choice .

I’m reporting you all to the Woke Committee that deals with these things .

We need a Femanager .

I would have gone for Anne Robinson but Countdown has snapped her up , she starts next week …. Bollocks ,……we missed that one as well!
So , I’m taking my hat out of Klinnsmans ring !!! and throwing it into Kate Uptons ring .
If anyone knows of a better ring , I’m open for suggestions !
We have a DoF so she won’t need to know fuck all about football.
If she can’t motivate our bunch of tossers then nobody can .

Pep Guardiola, s daughter as her assistant , now there’s a scoop , Dele improves almost instantly .
In the know takes on a new scenario.
Pillow talk , inside information !

I think I’m on to something here !

is this fitting your criteria US ?

I'm not saying he's the right choice but I'll stick with my original pick some ten weeks or so ago, Jurgen Klinsmann. Best option Ten Hag. Best outsider Gerrard. The betting changes everyday, but Potter's odds have dropped dramatically over the past couple of days or so.

Just putting it out there . Has anyone noticed that every poster on here , every ITK , every wild card , every long shot , every desperate attempt to put a name in the frame , without fail has put a MAN as their choice .

We need a Femanager .

I would have gone for Anne Robinson but Countdown has snapped her up , she starts next week …. Bollocks ,……we missed that one as well!
So , I’m taking my hat out of Klinnsmans ring !!! and throwing it into Kate Uptons ring .

Pep Guardiola, s daughter as her assistant , now there’s a scoop , Dele improves almost instantly .

How about Ulrika Jonson, surely she must have learnt a bit under Sven Goran Erikson

We need a Femanager .

LOL

Sad thing is even my wife is asking if we have found a manager yet...and walks off laughing.

Jorge Mendes. He's a total asshat. He's got too much power in the sport. It even looks like Gattuso quit the Fiorentina job because the Fiorentina bigwigs didn't want to only sign Mendes clients.
Jorge Mendes. He's a total asshat. He's got too much power in the sport. It even looks like Gattuso quit the Fiorentina job because the Fiorentina bigwigs didn't want to only sign Mendes clients.

IMO you have the right initials.

Moreso unwilling to pay the MendesTax for said players. Kind of one & the same but I think you get the diff.

At this stage, I’m convinced it’s Martinez.

I think it gets announced after the Euros.
If that was the case then why would we have pushed so much for the Italian guy?

Edit; oops, by Italian I meant the Portuguese guy...Fonseca

Last edited:
Not exacty sure why you wait till after the Euros...I mean it's the Euro's not league play.
I can understand Martinez not wanting it announced before. For example Lopetegui was sacked as Spain manager on the eve of it starting because he had agreed to become a club manager
But if we were to have wanted Martinez we wouldn't have been as close as we were to sign somebody like Fonseca. If it was an opportunistic approach of a top manager who had became free it might have made sense to deviate.

If we get a manger who is at the Euros I think it's more of a case of us having to go so far down our list of who we wanted..

I can understand Martinez not wanting it announced before. For example Lopetegui was sacked as Spain manager on the eve of it starting because he had agreed to become a club manager
But if we were to have wanted Martinez we wouldn't have been as close as we were to sign somebody like Fonseca. If it was an opportunistic approach of a top manager who had became free it might have made sense to deviate.

If we get a manger who is at the Euros I think it's more of a case of us having to go so far down our list of who we wanted..

Meee...yeah I agree...sad days.