The Climate Emergency | Page 22 | Vital Football

The Climate Emergency

Obviously if you like poisoning children with Nitrous Dioxide etc, or endangering them in you "safe for you" wankpanzer, like a few on here, this is not for you

That video was taken in De Beauvoir Town by the looks of it, and very pleasant it is too (I used to live around the corner). That LTN dates from the 70’s, history here if you’re interested…..

Sorry for being a technophobe, but thees a piece on the Daily Mirror site, taken from the Liverpool Echo, where there is a learner driver, parked properly on the road with an instructor, awaiting his first lesson. The images ahow in the distance your typical lycra lout peddling, head down, arse very much in the air, maybe wanting somebody to park their bike there, when........'wham, bang ' he ru s into said car and over his overpriced handlebars. I laughed so much a little wee came out!.
Hopefully somebody could find said piece and post the vid on here to cheer us up from bloody Doomgoblin!

Note the rider was unhurt. But was disappointed as he only got a 5 from the judges for his tumble.

Last edited:
Global warming yet to hit Gainsborough. It's four feckin degrees and we're nearly into May - and some people call me a climate change denier :grinning:

Intelligent people know the difference between climate and weather
Yes, it would appear that a month of barely above freezing April temperatures is a random weather event, whereas a .000000000000000000000000000000000001 degrees Celsius increase over a century is clearly, irrefutable evidence of global warming ;)

I will have to console myself that holding an A level in geography I am undeniably better qualified to comment on climate, weather and global warming than the Swedish high school drop out.

Yes, it would appear that a month of barely above freezing April temperatures is a random weather event, whereas a .000000000000000000000000000000000001 degrees Celsius increase over a century is clearly, irrefutable evidence of global warming ;)

I will have to console myself that holding an A level in geography I am undeniably better qualified to comment on climate, weather and global warming than the Swedish high school drop out.
That'll be the Swedish Doom Goblin then!