The City Dressing Room | Page 5 | Vital Football

The City Dressing Room

I remember that now. I don’t know if we ever got to the bottom of what the stumbling block was.
I think it was his international clearance - he didn't qualify as he hadn’t got enough international caps under his belt etc

Karma.
Herr Flick should have known this.

The people at Bayern filled his head with illusions that he was guaranteed a starter in every game how they would bend over backwards and how dare Manchester City to try and keep him in fact they lied in the media to get him with false promises and surely they knew his faults too

I think we knew that was the case, I just he does not get too disappointed when his arse is still warming the bench, I would hav3 preferred we got some money for him
WGAF about that guy, I had seriously forgotten we still had him. He wouldn't be able to get in this side anyway, so I'm glad to see the back of him. I never rated him, and failed to see what everyone else saw. I'm not being bitter, I just never saw why we would want a slow, small defender

WGAF about that guy, I had seriously forgotten we still had him. He wouldn't be able to get in this side anyway, so I'm glad to see the back of him. I never rated him, and failed to see what everyone else saw. I'm not being bitter, I just never saw why we would want a slow, small defender
Zabba?

Is that today's training? I wonder if Torres might come into the frame for a bench spot.
Ederson back training as well, so, if not tomorrow, things looking up for midweek.

Not sure on the pic but did see this from Pep

"Kyle and Gabriel were back on the bench from Old Trafford, we'll see how they react in the next training sessions. If Ederson and Ferran and Tommy are negative maybe they can train [before the Birmingham game].