The City Dressing Room | Page 3 | Vital Football

The City Dressing Room

I am beginning to believe that there is a generic contract clause that at the start of each season one of the key players in our squad MUST be injured during the first month. With Sergio’s knee problem a hangover from last season it seems to be Gabby’s turn :slap:

A question for you chaps.
Why did the PL clubs vote to go back to 3 subs only? I thought they would have been better off staying with five for the time being at least. Lots are moaning about injuries.
it just doesn’t make any sense to me. :hmmm:

Why did the PL clubs vote to go back to 3 subs only? I thought they would have been better off staying with five for the time being at least. Lots are moaning about injuries.
5 subs gives an advantage to clubs with more depth, like us, so maybe the smaller clubs voted it down.

I think the hateful 8 voted against it

When the dippers and /or JoMU fall foul of this rule ......THEN we will see it being discussed in the media and it changed I expect