The Championship 2019/20 Season Thread | Page 27 | Vital Football

The Championship 2019/20 Season Thread

Totally agree. I have said for a while that with tv coverage as it is, players doing this should be retrospectively punished. Take it even further, if someone dives or cheats to win a game, then it is retrospectively dealt with. By that I mean the result is reversed, and the offending player suspended for ten matches. Very simple, cuts out cheating at a stroke.
Then you've got the pundits saying "he felt a touch so he's every right to go down". Even ex-players are part of the problem!

Totally agree. I have said for a while that with tv coverage as it is, players doing this should be retrospectively punished. Take it even further, if someone dives or cheats to win a game, then it is retrospectively dealt with. By that I mean the result is reversed, and the offending player suspended for ten matches. Very simple, cuts out cheating at a stroke.
Those that go down as if hit by the sniper on the grassy knoll, roll about as if being gored by a wild boar, then get up and mince about as if they have been touched by Jesus!.

Then you've got the pundits saying "he felt a touch so he's every right to go down". Even ex-players are part of the problem!

However their attitude changes when it goes against England....(Or whatever nation the pundit represented).

Fulham will get through these play-offs. The only one of the four who really know how to do it.

They'll still likely yo-yo straight back out of the Premier next time around though

FT Score:

Brentford 3-1 Swansea City (3-2)
Watkins 11', Marcondes 15', Mbeumo 46' | Brewster 78'

I didn't like the Brentford manager grabbing the ball late on and then throwing it behind himself. I know it goes on, but simply standing and watching it pass him would have sufficed. Little wonder, at the stage of the game, that it sparked a bit of fun between the sides. The Swansea lad would have been justified in giving him a winder!
Frank made himself look a twat.

I didn't like the Brentford manager grabbing the ball late on and then throwing it behind himself. I know it goes on, but simply standing and watching it pass him would have sufficed. Little wonder, at the stage of the game, that it sparked a bit of fun between the sides. The Swansea lad would have been justified in giving him a winder!
Frank made himself look a twat.
I agree, poor from their manager. What did you think of Watkins? Looked to me like a premier league player next season, whether Brentford get promoted or not,

I agree, poor from their manager. What did you think of Watkins? Looked to me like a premier league player next season, whether Brentford get promoted or not,
Remember watching him play for Exeter and he was running rings around the other teams.