The Championship 2019/20 Season Thread | Vital Football

The Championship 2019/20 Season Thread

Jules

Website Owner
Staff member
A thread to discuss:

12:30: Fulham v Brentford (Sky Sports), Middlesbrough v Swansea City

13:00 Millwall v Derby County

15:00: Blackburn Rovers v Bristol City, Huddersfield Town v Wigan Athletic, Hull City v Charlton Athletic, Luton Town v Preston North End, Queens Park Rangers v Barnsley, Reading v Stoke City, Sheffield Wednesday v Nottingham Forest, West Bromwich Albion v Birmingham City (Sky Sports)

'Boro in some trouble at the bottom. Would be a cracking away day for us especially as I could get an easy day pass on that one as the missus has relatives in Redcar

'Boro in some trouble at the bottom. Would be a cracking away day for us especially as I could get an easy day pass on that one as the missus has relatives in Redcar
Boro and Sunderland both in L1 would be something else, quite a change from when day trips to the North East were to exotic places like Darlington, Hartlepool and Gateahead.

Just watching the scorelines in the bottom of the Championship at the mo, Wigan are 1 up against Udder's which takes them 1 pt away from the drop zone.

Neither joe morrell nor Tyler Walker in their match day squads.

Technically Joe is still our player so I don't think he can be included in Bristol's remaining games.
Tyler obviously having gone back in Jan can so don't know about that one

On the BBC site it is suggesting that the IFollow system in the Championship has crashed. Too many trying to log on for too many different matches????

On the BBC site it is suggesting that the IFollow system in the Championship has crashed. Too many trying to log on for too many different matches????
IFallover strikes again, that first season with it was not fun. Been ok since but the demand today will be much greater than any previous time.

' Udds now 2-0 down, will we be welcoming the Cowleys back to the Bank for a league game? -If they dont get sacked first!

Wonder what DC/NC are thinking after Huddersfield chairman throwing a bit of a wobbler on twitter calling the defeat embarrassing and unacceptable.

Just one match in the Championship today, kicking off at 12:00, live on Sky Sports.

Cardiff City v Leeds United

Wonder what DC/NC are thinking after Huddersfield chairman throwing a bit of a wobbler on twitter calling the defeat embarrassing and unacceptable.
I wonder how much research they did on the chairman before moving. Big, big factor in them achieving their aspirations I would imagine.

I know this is going a bit :off:, but I still think DC & NC should have spent a season in League One for their own good, with us or otherwise.