The Carney Chukwuemeka Thread | Page 28 | Vital Football

The Carney Chukwuemeka Thread

Out of all that squad he definitely looks the most composed and easily the best player...Just not quite good enough for senior prem football maybe?

I think he might be.

No doubt the step up from U19's to the Premier league is huge, but he's had a taste and mostly done OK.

I really think a run of games could propel him to the next level.

Chuck had a tame first half in an England team constantly giving the ball away.
Better in the second half I can not recall anything of note from Ramsey after he had one effort about 20 minutes..... Tim Iroegbuam was sound in a team playing badly.

Hopefully all three will be fit and start in the final on Friday.

Hoping for Israel .....

Chuck had a tame first half in an England team constantly giving the ball away.
Better in the second half I can not recall anything of note from Ramsey after he had one effort about 20 minutes..... Tim Iroegbuam was sound in a team playing badly.

Hopefully all three will be fit and start in the final on Friday.

Hoping for Israel .....
Wish granted!

I am really looking forward to the final on Friday, I am hoping the three young lions turn it on, I honestly think Chuck was drained from playing on a swimming pool of a pitch. I just hope he lifts the cup high.

I am really looking forward to the final on Friday, I am hoping the three young lions turn it on, I honestly think Chuck was drained from playing on a swimming pool of a pitch. I just hope he lifts the cup high.
Can't find any mention of the England win on these pages, so we'll done the England youngsters and we'll done our pair for grabbing a goal apiece in extra time to win it.