The Buzz | Vital Football

The Buzz

fanforlife

Alert Team
Is it just me?

Saturdays with a home game always gave me a great buzz, loved to wake up and think yeah footie at home today, of late though its just not there anymore!!

Even the times during Worthington , Hughton, & Neil I still had hope and huge enthusiasim for a Saturday...Of late its been more about catching up with mates pre & post match, but as we are all feeling the same depressed feeling about the club even that is waning.

We need major change at the club....I dont think I can be bothered to go to the match today, several friends are saying the same.

Come on NCFC give us back our Buzz.

Couldn’t agree more FFL . To be honest I am only going today to meet mates and enjoy the pre match beers and banter . I have no heart left for games at the moment

I agree ffl I've no enthusiasm about games and just think we will lose any game and I think that same feeling might be in the atmosphere at the club.

I'd also agree. I still look forward to match days and always follow every game regardless, although expectations is zero at the moment in terms of results . But , I said at the beginning of this new structure it will need a good couple of seasons to get to the point where we will be glad we done it. I still believe in what we're doing and still believe the future will be bright. OTBC

Yep know what you mean - been distracted by Comm Games and road cyclists polluting my road by having the audacity to practice on it in both directions - I know 117 of them are racing on it next Tuesday and the following Saturday morning and afternoon and we're under house arrest for those two days as we're barricaded in, but fair suck of the sav, go ride somewhere else. Didnt even realise that City was an early kick off and that its televised till I went looking for the news on the team sheet and found a feed - not like me that.

With my ever weakening bladder (tmi) I have frequently made the trip downstairs only to hear the cheers as we scored.

Today was Not one of those days. We arrived a little late for the kick off and I refrained from my habitual 3-1 to the steward in the ticket office. A mantra that has never been realised as far as I can remember.

I too, almost didn't go but we had the grandchildren and they were keen (they like the half time chips dipped in Bovril) so we went.

We got the buzz; boy did we get the buzz.

The buzz returns...Yippee
Rex Chips dipped in Bovril your grandkids are gonna be scarred for life... :grin: :grin:

Was not keen, especially after going to waitrose at for 7.30 but managed to get
to pub at 9.30 for first pint and fry up which paved the way.

2 more meaningless home games to go which are mercifully 15:00 kick off so might as well enjoy the pre match for Cardiff and Leeds

Well I can’t wait for Leeds home.....it will only be my third home match of season but am staying four nights in the city to catch up with family and friends. Norfolk visits are far fewer these days sadly though I am doing two Norfolk visits for consecutive weeks!

I have still done 6 always though so still count as a proper supporter and not seen a single defeat yet......watch out Leeds!

:behave:

Buzz well and truly gone . Cant be bothered to go to Sheffield Weds , and am just looking forwards to the end of this shitty season