The Bring JF Down a Peg Thread | Vital Football

The Bring JF Down a Peg Thread

BEEFY

Vital Football Legend
It is granted the admiration we have for Lord Fear, but equally it is our duty as Villa fans to always point out the defects in those we admire. Hopefully this thread will somewhat temper his march towards world domination.

I will kick off with the revelation that all BMW drivers are rude and I have a full head of hair.

(Might delete this with sober eyes tomorrow!)

It is granted the admiration we have for Lord Fear, but equally it is our duty as Villa fans to always point out the defects in those we admire. Hopefully this thread will somewhat temper his march towards world domination.

I will kick off with the revelation that all BMW drivers are rude and I have a full head of hair.

(Might delete this with sober eyes tomorrow!)
No you won't.

I have quoted in all its glory.

He's bald and he can't wear matching clothes.

Hahahaha, Keith, you terrible rogue!

I quite like JF but don't tell him that.

In the spirit of the thread, I also have a full head of hair and look nothing like the guy from Right Said Fred.

In the early months of 1996, rumour has it a young(er) Jonathan Fear embarked on a two week blowout to Rio De Janiero after failing his first year at Redditch university studying Psychology.

It is believed Fear claimed his name was “Jason Statham”, using images from his Kodak of an extra in a few B-rated movies to impress the female variety in the city.

Rumour has it that one night he “got lucky” though he didn’t hang around after that lucky swimmer hit the back of the net and took the first direct flight back to East Midlands.

23 years later at a young age in adulthood, there is high chance the child is now in the process of tracing his father, through travelling to England to increase his chances of crossing paths.

In cases like this we know:

Often the child will be named with one that translates to both languages, as an emotional attachment to the stray father by the mother.

The child will visit or move to the place of the father, in the hope that the father sees the child for the first time through a shared interest if known

Finally, we know from evidence in cases like this, a child brought up by single mothers will often have the footballing ability of their father.

Deano told me all this after half a shandy, but I was sworn to secrecy.

I liked JF's book though I dont think this is what the threads about

JFS hatred of cheese is rather startling I find