The Boubacar Kamara Thread | Page 10 | Vital Football

The Boubacar Kamara Thread

I'm glad you said that, sometimes I think it's just me that doesn't trust highlights, especially of one game!
I don't doubt the lad is a decent player , I also expect him to be a work in progress
agree he will take time to adapt from french football to the blood and thunder of the EPL where he will have limited time to control and pass a ball.
for the £30m signing on fee though and another £30m over 5 years i am expecting him to get up to speed quickly and that doesn't mean 10 months

agree he will take time to adapt from french football to the blood and thunder of the EPL where he will have limited time to control and pass a ball.
for the £30m signing on fee though and another £30m over 5 years i am expecting him to get up to speed quickly and that doesn't mean 10 months
If you watch him play you’ll notice immediately that he actually controls the ball very quickly and instinctively knows what to do next with it. He doesn’t dither.

I’ll wait and see him in the villa shirt first.

After the youtube based misjudgements written last summer about the 3 musketeers I won’t hold my breath.

Last edited:
I’ll wait and see him in the villa shirt first.

After the youtube based misjudgements written last summer about the 3 musketeers I won’t hold my breath.

Exactly, can't be disappointed if you don't expect the world. Nobody has seen him play much if at all and anyone who claims to have followed him that closely is full of bullshit.

[QUOTE="Villan57, post: 3375030, member: 444" Nobody has seen him play much if at all and anyone who claims to have followed him that closely is full of bullshit.[/QUOTE]
Isn't the premise of this bullshit?

Exactly, can't be disappointed if you don't expect the world. Nobody has seen him play much if at all and anyone who claims to have followed him that closely is full of bullshit.
French Connection has seen him play quite a lot and has been talking him up as a good signing for us for months.

French Connection has seen him play quite a lot and has been talking him up as a good signing for us for months.
I can fully understand peoples’ sceptism after all how many times have we been dissatisfied with players who have been talked up prior to joining Villa. There’s a long list.
However I’m confident, ok hoping, come Christmas, I can say I told you so. :yes:.

I can fully understand peoples’ sceptism after all how many times have we been dissatisfied with players who have been talked up prior to joining Villa. There’s a long list.
However I’m confident, ok hoping, come Christmas, I can say I told you so. :yes:.

I hope you're right mate, but some do go overboard on here, I haven't got over Villa4 ever and his Buendia ravings last year yet